Content with just watching from home?

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
If I were a Viking fan and my team played in a soul-less dome...... I would much rather watch at home. Watching at Lambeau is like going to a party at the Playboy Mansion...only better because the Packers are there.

TCHickman24

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm from GA and my wife and I are huge Packer fans! We went to Lambeau for the first time last year when they played the Bears to determine whether or not they go to the playoffs. Let me tell you... ITS WAS THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE!! (other than marrying my wife.. She's watching me type :wink2:) You have to go atleast once!

Another question I had was, and maybe out of state people can help. When the Packers aren't nationally televised, whats a good website to watch the game??

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
I'm from GA and my wife and I are huge Packer fans! We went to Lambeau for the first time last year when they played the Bears to determine whether or not they go to the playoffs. Let me tell you... ITS WAS THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE!! (other than marrying my wife.. She's watching me type :wink2:) You have to go atleast once!

Another question I had was, and maybe out of state people can help. When the Packers aren't nationally televised, whats a good website to watch the game??

Get DirectTV, get NFL Sunday Ticket and pay extra for Sunday Ticket To GO. You can watch any NFL game on your computer.

Reaction score

I was at that game! Great game to pick for your 1st ever game!!

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score

I was there as well. Unbelievable first Lambeau experience! Congrats!

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Well atdhenet.tv usually has the game, if not the NFL has radio broadcasts of every game for pretty cheap on NFL.com. I used a a combo of both the last handful of years because I was a poor university student but I will probably just buy NFL Sunday Ticket this year.

PackMan13x

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've never been to Lambeau. I'm not really content with that, though. I live about 40 minutes from Heinz field and went to the game in December '09 in Pittsburgh (lost a heartbreaker, beer thrown on me, cussed at the entire time, etc.) and would have loved nothing more than to stomp those @#$%@#s into the ground, but oh well. And I went to Ford Field the day Favre threw his 400th TD to Jennings. Both were great experiences but I'm sure they were NOTHING compared to the Frozen Tundra!

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
I've never been to Lambeau. I'm not really content with that, though. I live about 40 minutes from Heinz field and went to the game in December '09 in Pittsburgh (lost a heartbreaker, beer thrown on me, cussed at the entire time, etc.) and would have loved nothing more than to stomp those @#$%@#s into the ground, but oh well. And I went to Ford Field the day Favre threw his 400th TD to Jennings. Both were great experiences but I'm sure they were NOTHING compared to the Frozen Tundra!

You are correct sir. Nothing like it.

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nothing better than going TO the game. I will be at the Packers Panthers game this year and HOPEFULLY be at the Packers Falcons game as well. I hadnt seem them live in 13 years until last year at the Redskins game :)() There really is not much better than tailgating w/ a bunch of Cheeseheads before the game and being able to cheer loud enough for the players to hear it.

sped2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't mind going to the games, but one a year is enough for me. Especially in the winter when it's so cold out there that your pants freeze to the bench. It helps that I live so close that I only need to open a window or sit outside and I can hear the whole game from my home. Those screams and cheers carry...

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Not trying to brag or anything....well, maybe I am bragging. I ran through Lambeau Field yesterday in the 5K, Training Camp Kick-Off. Attending a game is awesome. Running on the same field is a whole new experience. And it only costs $25 to participate. It would be fun to see some of my PF buddies next year.

Grabastic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd love to go to a game in Green Bay. I've been to games in the Astrodome, old Mile High, Soldier Field, Texas Stadium and Cowboys stadium.

sped2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At the 5K last year my aunt's father (he was one of the people in charge of the event) fell over and died. Not on the field, but in the atrium. I can't remember exactly what happened, except that everyone kept repeating that he died at a place he loved.

(The talk about dying at Lambeau made me remember that day last year).

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I will contact you after I finalize my plans. Probably be coming for the Broncos or St Louis game in Oct. I might need some more information on where to stay and where to park as well, but I will pm you later! Thanks for the invitation for tail gating!

Wife and I will be going to Bronco game

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We used to go see the Packers at County Stadium, when they played down there.We don't get to Lambeau to often for a number of reasons. Pretty much content to watch from home. Record on DVR.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
I will contact you after I finalize my plans. Probably be coming for the Broncos or St Louis game in Oct. I might need some more information on where to stay and where to park as well, but I will pm you later! Thanks for the invitation for tail gating!

I will be tailgating for the Bronco game. Unfortunately I won't be attending because of the STUPID Gold Package. SO alas I don't have tickets for that game. However I will still be tailgating and watching at the Stadium View.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
At the 5K last year my aunt's father (he was one of the people in charge of the event) fell over and died. Not on the field, but in the atrium. I can't remember exactly what happened, except that everyone kept repeating that he died at a place he loved.

(The talk about dying at Lambeau made me remember that day last year).

Sorry..Hope I didn't stir up bad feelings. I hadn't heard about that.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts