Connecticut Packer Fan

Twizz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello from the heart of patriotville, where everyone seems to think the nfl started in 2001.

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello back. I just came to this area to see who was new here and here sits a lone post with no greeting. Sorry we were so slow to say welcome to the forum and we hope you enjoy your stay.

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello back. I just came to this area to see who was new here and here sits a lone post with no greeting. Sorry we were so slow to say welcome to the forum and we hope you enjoy your stay.

Nice work DGB, that should move you up the list for the nicest poster nominations next week. Intelligent move.

PS Welcome twizz, jump in and join the argui ... er, discussion. It's hella fun.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Twizz- Welcome to the best packer forum around. pf.com. Look forward to your posts.

PWT36 Green Bay born and raised and a Packer fan over 60 years and I am now located in DePere Wi. just 5 miles from Lambeau Field

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Welcome to the board.. post more often and sorry about the delay in the welcome.. chalk it up to an offseason slump of sorts.. Glad DGB caught the error...

Make sure to raise a little cain with the Pat backers.. their little rein is comming to a close.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WELCOME TWIZZ!!!
When i saw "Connecticut" as where you are from, i saw this TV show from my childhood, "Family Affair" where Buffy and Jody keep telling "Uncle Bill" they don't want to move to "Cunnycut!"
(WHY do i remember such worthless information!?!?) :shock: :lol:
Anyway......WELCOME once again!!! :D

Members online

Latest posts