Congratulations

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
Guys quit kissing Ryan's ***. If you want to show him love go to the PackerForum Supporter thread and contribute. :thumbsup:

Dang good idea :p

Actually this is a great thread to hear that people actually do enjoy the site!

OP
OP
J

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just realized that this year's team will be the 4th edition of the Green Bay Packers I discuss with all of you. Looks like this place is here to stay. :mrgreen:

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guys quit kissing Ryan's ***. If you want to show him love go to the PackerForum Supporter thread and contribute. :thumbsup:

You know, all these forums have donation links and other links that will generate some type of profit.

Making money is the American way but anyone who wants to can set up an Internet forum for free, it doesn't cost anything to have one... unless you're paying for extra features and/or paying someone to set it up for you.

Maybe Ryan deserves a cash cow for putting up with people like me. :twisted:

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:beersign: Thank you Ryan. You do have a great site. I am glad I checked it out, and you allowed me to. But this Green and Gold is burning my eyes. :rotflmao:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:beersign: Thank you Ryan. You do have a great site. I am glad I checked it out, and you allowed me to. But this Green and Gold is burning my eyes. :rotflmao:
I agree Vike4life. Ryan has a GREAT site! And he even allows Viking fans to come here, so they can see what a REAL football site is like! :rotflmao:
I can imagine that it's hard seeing all the "green and gold".........but it's not the colors that are burning your eyes, it's the glow of the sun reflecting off the Packers 3 Super Bowl trophies! :thumbsup:

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i am on about 5 other forums (not all football) and i enjoy this forum the most.
thanks for creating a great site for all of us packer fans.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yep i like this site alot, the banter and serious discussion has just the right balance, one thing i'm not keen is the sensationalist posting that goes in during actual games or during drafts but when the dust settles the proper analysis and discussion begins :)

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
....And he even allows Viking fans to come here, so they can see what a REAL football site is like! :rotflmao:
I can imagine that it's hard seeing all the "green and gold".........but it's not the colors that are burning your eyes, it's the glow of the sun reflecting off the Packers 3 Super Bowl trophies! :thumbsup:

Sniff...Sniff :eek:mg:

Once again cheesey, the aroma of bovine ***** matter fills cyberspace with your inane comments. :rotflmao:

Sidenote: I am in Torreon Mexico on business, so it might take me a few days to respond to, what is sure to be, some lame response on your part. :razz:

Bwahaaa!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
....And he even allows Viking fans to come here, so they can see what a REAL football site is like! :rotflmao:

Sniff...Sniff :eek:mg:

Once again cheesey, the aroma of bovine ***** matter fills cyberspace with your inane comments. :rotflmao:

Sidenote: I am in Torreon Mexico on business, so it might take me a few days to respond to, what is sure to be, some lame response on your part. :razz:

Bwahaaa!
(Vikesrule PRETENDS to be in "Mexico" so as to not look lame for taking so long to respond to me in the first place! He is in FACT parked outside of a "Taco Bell", so he chose to say he was in "Mexico". Had he been parked by a "Pizza Hut", he would have said he was in Italy!!!)
Yes.......my comments may be "inane"........but to become YOUR comments, all you have to do is add the letter "S!"
"INSANE!!!" :rotflmao:

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
(Vikesrule PRETENDS to be in "Mexico" so as to not look lame for taking so long to respond to me in the first place! He is in FACT parked outside of a "Taco Bell", so he chose to say he was in "Mexico". Had he been parked by a "Pizza Hut", he would have said he was in Italy!!!)
Yes.......my comments may be "inane"........but to become YOUR comments, all you have to do is add the letter "S!"

Cheesey you lucky dog. As I sit here in "HOT" Torreon awaiting parts, I get to read your ramblings. :thumbsup:

I was somewhat down, having to stay here for another day or two, but your hilarious attempt at humor, had me LMAO!

Gracias Amigo.

:rotflmao:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Cheesey you lucky dog. As I sit here in "HOT" Torreon awaiting parts, I get to read your ramblings. :thumbsup:

I was somewhat down, having to stay here for another day or two, but your hilarious attempt at humor, had me LMAO!

Gracias Amigo.

:rotflmao:
Sounds like my "attempt" worked!!! :thumbsup: :rotflmao:
"Awaiting parts"..........is that trafficing lingo for "marijuana has to be bundled first?"LOLOLOL!!! :rotflmao:
Oh man Vikes......I have never been down in "Me-he-co".....whats it like? Other then HOT!
I heard the fishing down there is great!
It's supposed to be in the high 90's here Sunday......so I think i'll take a mile walk to the local Taco Bell and think of you!!! :rotflmao:

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Awaiting parts"..........is that trafficing lingo for "marijuana has to be bundled first?"LOLOLOL!!! :rotflmao:
Oh man Vikes......I have never been down in "Me-he-co".....whats it like? Other then HOT!
It's supposed to be in the high 90's here Sunday......so I think i'll take a mile walk to the local Taco Bell and think of you!!! :rotflmao:

Actually I am waiting for Laser parts, not the "loco" stuff :)

Where I am at is the "middle of nowhere". Nothing but desert around here, so that kinda limits the fishing :rotflmao:

It is 105 degrees today, but a "dry" heat. :roll:

Thanks for the "Taco Bell" thought!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Actually I am waiting for Laser parts, not the "loco" stuff :)

Where I am at is the "middle of nowhere". Nothing but desert around here, so that kinda limits the fishing :rotflmao:

It is 105 degrees today, but a "dry" heat. :roll:

Thanks for the "Taco Bell" thought!
"LASER" parts!?!? Are you planning an overthrow of a "Star Wars" convention??? :rotflmao:
Well......you could try building sand castles while you are there.......no....wait.....you would need water for that!!! :rotflmao:

Members online

Latest posts