Congratulations Packers, You beat us. Vick is no longer a starting caliber qb

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really hope we trade Vick and just go with Kolb. Vick is the only reason we lost. He just isnt a good qb and no longer a starting caliber qb. Congrats guys Im a good sport when my team loses. By the way i hope you guys destroy the falcons i hate that team.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no mixed feelings on Vick. I think he's a ****** bag who never should have been allowed to return to the NFL.

That said, he is a great talent, and one bad game doesn't make an entire career.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hmm I think vick played good put kolb in and you MIGHT score 10 and we probably score more.

OP
OP
D

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no mixed feelings on Vick. I think he's a ****** bag who never should have been allowed to return to the NFL.

That said, he is a great talent, and one bad game doesn't make an entire career.
2 bad games he lost to the vikings and when you lose to teams like that youre no longer a starting caliber qb in my book. Anyone can beat the Vikings this season. He couldnt.

ThorMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Two bad games and you're already given up man?
Vick is more than qualified and he's proved it - problem is defenses are coming up with ways to limit him and your O-Line needs to be able to keep him protected better you saw the adjustments in the 4th quarter where he was throwing great balls during the two minute drill.

OP
OP
D

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess people have him on a short leash lol sorry
More than likely thank goodness he probably will be gone next season. When we get a new qb hopefully we'll atleast play a better game against you guys if we see you again. Aaron rodgers is a beasts that guy has no flaws i swear. He played the perfect game. If he does have flaws i couldnt find one.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
More than likely thank goodness he probably will be gone next season. When we get a new qb hopefully we'll atleast play a better game against you guys if we see you again. Aaron rodgers is a beasts that guy has no flaws i swear. He played the perfect game. If he does have flaws i couldnt find one.
yeah we love Rodgers.. How did he miss the pro bowl??? I hope he makes the rest of the league pay for that one.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think vick did a good job, he through for like 298 and 2touchdowns on our defence with a bad eagles o-line. With vick I don't even think the eagles team make it to 500 on the season.

OP
OP
D

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah we love Rodgers.. How did he miss the pro bowl??? I hope he makes the rest of the league pay for that one.
You guys are lucky, i personally think Rodgers is better than Brady and Manning even though they have rings. Because they have never had a bad Oline those guys have forever to throw including Brees. Aaron Rodgers has a bad oline and plays flawlessly.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you guys are lucky, i personally think rodgers is better than brady and manning even though they have rings. Because they have never had a bad oline those guys have forever to throw including brees. Aaron rodgers has a bad oline and plays flawlessly.
very good point

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
More than likely thank goodness he probably will be gone next season. When we get a new qb hopefully we'll atleast play a better game against you guys if we see you again.

I hear a certain 40 something yr old QB might be available.

:)

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Seemed to me that Vick was staying and Kolb was going. I don't think he should be playing in the NFL at all. However, he is definitely a unique talent to have the mobility that he has all the while making the throws he makes.

I hope he goes just so we can have the pleasure of saying we got 2 QBs fired from the same team in the same season and we can say that we brought a QB to greatness and brought him down from it in the same year.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I do not accept your congratulating us. I do not believe that after a loss your love affair with Vick is over.
Prior to the loss you did the following:
Sent us 4 videos showing how great Vick was.
Sent us 10 different posts praising Vick.
Sent a post insinuating that Matthews uses steroids.
Sent a post praising Vick by putting down Matthews and Raji.

All that stuff was sent to the smack forum.

Sorry, that dog (you) don't hunt. That's a put down BTW.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do not accept your congratulating us. I do not believe that after a loss your love affair with Vick is over.

lol

animalmother

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahh you eagles fans are just like us, spoiled with a history of good quarterbacks. Try being a raiders, chiefs, titans, or panthers fan and tell me how much you want to get rid of vick.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I agree.
If the game had gone the other way, you would have been here rubbing it in our faces.
You claim to be a good sport when your team loses.
How about being a good sport before the game?

KiDcUdI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Typical Eagles fans who just toss aside any QB who loses a game. This is why I hate them. You know you could be the Raiders who have been in the dark ages for so long but instead you ran McNabb out of town whom you completely wasted his prime with the likes of James Thrash and Todd Pinkston and now you want to run Vick out. Why?! Because you still have no big play possession receiver and no offensive line and you refuse to run the ball despite how effective it would be and you have no defense to lean on. Incredible how Eagles fans just fold after one game. Im sure you bashed Kolb after his beating in week one and now youre all over him again. Jesus Christos! So annoying to live in Eagles territory and then have to see it here.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2 bad games he lost to the vikings and when you lose to teams like that youre no longer a starting caliber qb in my book. Anyone can beat the Vikings this season. He couldnt.

Well, Aaron Rodgers got his *** kicked by the Lions and Tom Brady lost to the Browns. I wouldn't replace either of them as starting QB's right now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts