Congratulations, Aaron Rodgers...

skibum55

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hereby offer my congratulations to Aaron Rodgers. He is the first player in NFL history to throw for 4,000+ yards in his first two years as a starter. Again, congrats.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, Rogers has been awesome. Cool under pressure, Protects the ball, fairly accurate, and can run!! Good thing he has been so good or Packer fans would NEVER hear the end of kicking "The White T.O." to the curb.

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, Rodgers is a stud, and very underrated. . . Congrats Aaron Rodgers, Lead us deep in the playoffs and make yourself a household name!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Terry Bradshaw I'm pretty sure during the post game show called Rogers "One of the BEST QBs in the league." Not that I care so much about what Bradsaw thinks, but it show he is starting to get respect outside of Packer fans.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope that Rodgers will get a spot in the pro bowl because i've been hearing that tony romo is getting more votes. Obviously rodgers is having a better season.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ARod is solid and I believe he is our QB for the next 10 seasons or so....
Yup. Many more good things to come.

And call me biased, but he should be considered for the MVP. Wouldn't win, but at least considered.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats to ARod and I'm sure he is thankful for having the deepest and hellaciously talented receiving corps, and a coach loves to air it out.

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats to Aaron.

I always had faith in him, and there is no doubt in my mind that he will be an 'Elite' QB within the next few years.

Just think what type of season he'd have had, had he been kept upright earlier on in the season!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts