Congrats, you cheesey butts!

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
.....and congrats to Farve on his record.

We finally get a decent defense and now the offense sucks.

Hopefully, we can wipe those cheese eating grins off your faces next time.

In the meantime, congrats again and I hope you choke on your limburger! :p

CarltonFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the congrats....was a nail bitter as expected. Your running has the chance to be great.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha! That was a stressful 4th quarter. AP is going to be huge for the Vikings. Why Childress didn't give him the ball more is beyond me. Bring on the Bears!

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score

thanks vikefan. We had such a sweet day all around. No better place for Brett to break the record than in your house. Wish it was in ours. Guess you will have a packers helmet avatar now.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Vkefan,

That Adrian Peterson is something else!

Vikings build something around him, your team is going to be tough in a few years.

In the meanwhile, You're right. YOU guys suck.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for writing, vikefan. You should shudder to think where this team would be were it not for Adrian Peterson. Well, the defense is good, but the offense would be almost nothing without Peterson. What a beast that guy is.

Although I think the Packers clearly outplayed the Vikings and deserved the win, I give the Vikes credit for some ferocious hits that they put on Packer ballcarriers today. The Packers were lucky that Morency's fumble rolled out of bounds and that Korey Hall's, which could've gone either way, was ruled an incompletion.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Thanks Vikefan.
The thing is, your run D is awesome. And AP is awesome. You have something to build on.

In a few years, it will be a lot more fun to be a Viking fan, as long as your management can build on what you have.

OP
OP
V

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Thanks for writing, vikefan. You should shudder to think where this team would be were it not for Adrian Peterson. Well, the defense is good, but the offense would be almost nothing without Peterson. What a beast that guy is.

Although I think the Packers clearly outplayed the Vikings and deserved the win, I give the Vikes credit for some ferocious hits that they put on Packer ballcarriers today. The Packers were lucky that Morency's fumble rolled out of bounds and that Korey Hall's, which could've gone either way, was ruled an incompletion.
Yeah, we've had the bad bounces and calls so far this year, but that happens when you have a bad team.

One bright spot......we've really cut down on the penalties.

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
Vikefan, I must say, I was fairly impressed with you guys today. I thought we would have laid it on a little more then we did. I mean, we did make some bad mistakes that could have made things much better for the pack, but it happens.

Either way, keep playing tough and maybe you can make a wildcard under us!! ;-)

olddavid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:

Thanks Vikefan.
The thing is, your run D is awesome. And AP is awesome. You have something to build on.

In a few years, it will be a lot more fun to be a Viking fan, as long as your management can build on what you have.

It's A.D. or AD. I thought it was AP too, until I vistited his website. AD stands for All Day because of his bruising running style on the defenses. :twocents:

olddavid

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Can you spell Favre correctly or is that an underlying jab in the ribs? I hope you all keep Childress around. He is such a genius in being so conservative with AD (sarcastic), 12 carries? :shrug:

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm impressed, a classy vikefan. Incidentally the Viking community should be congratulated for the really classy decision they made after Brett broke record. I was impressed. That's not like the vikings to do anything like that. Pure class and kudos to your management team.

DoddPower

Reaction score
I'm impressed, a classy vikefan. Incidentally the Viking community should be congratulated for the really classy decision they made after Brett broke record. I was impressed. That's not like the vikings to do anything like that. Pure class and kudos to your management team.

Yeah, I must say, I was highly surprised that the game was pretty much stopped for awhile. I mean, it's a huge deal, but does seem a little unfair to the home team, and could be demoralizing and momentum shifting. They held up well though.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Good point. I thought there would be boos, but I sure didn't hear any.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Both teams are equal talent wise...we were clearly outcoached...again!

i dont think i agree with you on that. i'd would take AP and sidney rice off your hands though. you could even throw in winfield and kevin williams.

DoddPower

Reaction score
Both teams are equal talent wise...we were clearly outcoached...again!

I can't say I agree with that at all. The Vikings have some talent, but they're not on the packer's level at all . . . . yet.

Keep hopin' for a better future buddy! :D

V

Vikeman

QB Favre Pack
WR Driver Pack
RB please Vikings
TE toss up
O Line Vikings 3 pro bowlers
Defensive line please Vikings
Linebackers I'll give it to the pack
Secondary Vikes
Overall D Vikes
Overall O Pack
Special teams Vikes
Coaching Most important! Packers

There you have it

Although most of you wanted Mcarthy fired last year and now love him (don't make me dig up old posts) he is still the better coach...and that's why you won. a blind man could see that. The Packers wanted nothing to do with Peterson...I REPEAT NOTHING! And this meathead of coach gives him two carries in the second half? Pass the ball on 3rd and 1? Peterson bulldozed Hawk and took Collins for a hay ride! WTF CHILDRESS!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikes oline has 3 pro bowlers. How many sacks did Gb get today? 4? 5?

You need to realize your team isn't as good as you think it is.

your list amuses me. secondary, vikes? Hahahahahahahahaha

Special teams, vikes? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh man, thanks for the laughs. I needed it.

BangTheDrum

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On a sour note, most of your fans are still a holes as a few people wanted to fight me today at the game for no apparent reason other than their team was sucking it up... well I cant say MOST I guess... But you get the drift

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
QB Favre Pack
WR Driver Pack
RB please Vikings
TE toss up
Secondary Vikes
Overall D Vikes
Overall O Pack
Special teams Vikes

There you have it

Although most of you wanted Mcarthy fired last year and now love him (don't make me dig up old posts) he is still the better coach...and that's why you won. a blind man could see that. The Packers wanted nothing to do with Peterson...I REPEAT NOTHING! And this meathead of coach gives him two carries in the second half? Pass the ball on 3rd and 1? Peterson bulldozed Hawk and took Collins for a hay ride! WTF CHILDRESS!

Bring up all the stats you want here are a couple:

23 pts = Pack
16 pts = Vikes

V

Vikeman

Vikeman said:
QB Favre Pack
WR Driver Pack
RB please Vikings
TE toss up
Secondary Vikes
Overall D Vikes
Overall O Pack
Special teams Vikes

There you have it

23 pts = Pack
16 pts = Vikes

Stats or comparing talent? What was I trying to point out again? Earth to Packinsteel?

V

Vikeman

vikes oline has 3 pro bowlers. How many sacks did Gb get today? 4? 5?

You need to realize your team isn't as good as you think it is.

your list amuses me. secondary, vikes? Hahahahahahahahaha

Special teams, vikes? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh man, thanks for the laughs. I needed it.

Packer BS 101 here we go again.....

Never said the Vikes were good...that's one down

Winfield and Sharper over Woodson and Collins...sorry....that's two

Longwell over Crosby...We have the best punter in the nfl...our return game is clearly better....that's three

Nobody is being condescending here...please think for a second and absorb this statement...you won today because your coaching staff knows what it's doing, and ours does not. Neither team was leaps and bounds better then the other one player wise. One is executing...the other is not.

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackinSteel said:
Vikeman said:
QB Favre Pack
WR Driver Pack
RB please Vikings
TE toss up
Secondary Vikes
Overall D Vikes
Overall O Pack
Special teams Vikes

There you have it

23 pts = Pack
16 pts = Vikes

Stats or comparing talent? What was I trying to point out again? Earth to Packinsteel?

Ok, compare all the talent you want 23 is still more than 16 :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts