Congrats..Part II..you big cheesey butts.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Missed the whole game....lucky me. Worked the night shift this weekend and going in early tonight, so I had to sleep.

Good luck in the play-offs...[ jinx...hee hee..j/k] and have a nice day.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's best you missed the game.

Sharper = Owned
Peterson = Hurt
Childress = Was doing crossword puzzles

maybe when you guys get a real coach you guys will be a legit threat. You're SO CLOSE now...just a QB and HC away.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks, vikefan. The Vikings look to be very much a work in progress, at best, at this point. Solid RB, solid DTs and MLB, solid punter, and a couple good players who did not play today, Winfield and Sidney Rice. They were overmatched today.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's best you missed the game.

Sharper = Owned
Peterson = Hurt
Childress = Was doing crossword puzzles

maybe when you guys get a real coach you guys will be a legit threat. You're SO CLOSE now...just a QB and HC away.

lol cross word puzzles....thats goof tro

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Missed the whole game....lucky me. Worked the night shift this weekend and going in early tonight, so I had to sleep.

Good luck in the play-offs...[ jinx...hee hee..j/k] and have a nice day.

Lucky for you not seeing this game. Thanks for your good luck wishes.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Thanks, vikefan. The Vikings look to be very much a work in progress, at best, at this point. Solid RB, solid DTs and MLB, solid punter, and a couple good players who did not play today, Winfield and Sidney Rice. They were overmatched today.

Vikefan - Greg was right on the money. Your team is a W.I.P. Your RB is probably the best in the NFL, your DTs rock, and your MLB brings some pain. Get yourself a good coach and a QB and you can be a contender.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikefan,

I also missed the game... I was on an airplane. It seems that I underestimated my Pack.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
VF,
I sat a few rows away from some of your compadres. They were pretty decent. We had some good natured comments going back and forth.
Of course they did more talking before the game than they did after the game. :towel: :bye:

In the past 20 years I have been to a few MN/GB games. It seemed like there were more Vikings fans there today than I have ever seen before.

Side note- On the way in there was a guy (Packer fan) in a vikings uniform. The name on his back was "Vi-Queen." He had a little tiara on top of his helmet and had a purple boa.
Now that is funny stuff.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks Vikesfan! We got lucky a couple times but hey... it was a great win. I am sorry we had to blow you guys out and all though. That probably wasn't a lot of fun.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Get a QB and the Vikings would scare me. They are closer than people think. In a lot of ways they are closer than the Bears believe it or not because they do have the superstar running back and they do have the stout front 7.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Get a QB and the Vikings would scare me. They are closer than people think. In a lot of ways they are closer than the Bears believe it or not because they do have the superstar running back and they do have the stout front 7.

The thing is, they have 2 good RBs.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts