Congrats Packers.

BBQ&Beer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's what separates Champions from the rest. It took a minute but like novacaine give Rodgers & Matthews enough time they'll work.

I'm gotta say I'm encouraged though. Granted Newton showed he was a rookie a lot today, but a very talented one. For our D to be able to keep it as close as we did was a plus too.

Anyway, I'll be keeping up with you guys since to wife is a Packer fan. Good luck on the rest of the season & for the love of bbq & cheese beat the Bears!

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks a lot, man! I'm sure Newton is looking great for the Panthers. I mean, 848 yards in 2 games? That's something to brag about for a rookie.

We'll take care of the Bears next week... hopefully. They're an entirely different and better team when they face us.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Panthers are going to win some games this year. In his post game presser, Rodgers said he is happy that the Pack caught Newton and the Panthers early in the season because once Newton "gets it totally", meaning the game speed and all, he's going to be tougher yet.

I thought the guy was a great big pain-in-the-a** in his second game.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Newton's presser was very impressive. He came of assfake and arrogant in college but he seems like the real deal in the league.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Future looks bright for Carolina. I was a Cam fan but did not expect anything near what he is playing at.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a little out of sorts with our defense. Not sure I enjoy seeing qb's throw for 400 yards every week against us. The bright side is we're 2-0 and it's still early in the season, but dammitt am I tired of injuries to our players leading to an anemic looking defense. Hopefully we get some guys back and healthy sooner rather than later.

gbforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a little out of sorts with our defense. Not sure I enjoy seeing qb's throw for 400 yards every week against us. The bright side is we're 2-0 and it's still early in the season, but dammitt am I tired of injuries to our players leading to an anemic looking defense. Hopefully we get some guys back and healthy sooner rather than later.

Hopefully Tramon will be back next week, I don't want to see Jarret Bush as our 3rd corner again.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's what separates Champions from the rest. It took a minute but like novacaine give Rodgers & Matthews enough time they'll work.

I'm gotta say I'm encouraged though. Granted Newton showed he was a rookie a lot today, but a very talented one. For our D to be able to keep it as close as we did was a plus too.

Anyway, I'll be keeping up with you guys since to wife is a Packer fan. Good luck on the rest of the season & for the love of bbq & cheese beat the Bears!
This isn't John Fox' Panthers...

You got a promising young QB and a promising coaching staff. You guys came out more prepared than we did, and almost pulled an offset.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks! You guys played well today and almost had us beat! That was a close one. I think you have a great QB in Cam Newton. Keep up the good work over there and good luck with the rest of your season!

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
+1 to this guy. I agree with Rodgers, I sure am glad we got to play these guys early in the year. I would look for them to maybe hassle the saints/falcons out of a game or two by the time the year is over. Give em hell boys!

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Wow, a great Saints fan last week and a good Panther fan this week.

Somehow I'm not expecting to find a gracious Bears fan next week.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the good words..

Cam does look like he has all the right tools, just needs the time to put it together

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts