Congrats Green Bay Packers

Coltsgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Big congrats to ya from a Colts fan. That was some blizzard game. I just love that Packers are back in playoffs... hope to meet ya in Super Bowl
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You just killed them Seagulls tonite... WTG

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats to your team, let's try it again next year.

I admire your classyness. I doubt I would be the same way.

Hasselbeck and company tried their best. It wasn't enough. In the future it might be...till then....good luck, brother.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PappyVanWinkle said:

Hasselbeck and company tried their best. It wasn't enough. In the future it might be...till then....good luck, brother.

How diplomatic...

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
PappyVanWinkle said:

How diplomatic...

that's all i got, man.

OP
OP
C

Coltsgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green_Bay_Packers said:
Well thanks Favre would beat Manning but oh well Good luck tommorow
Thanks. Well, if anybody should beat Manning in SB, it should be Favre. I could live with that, cause I really admire Favre.

BadKarma

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats from The Steeler Nation! Outstanding. We are all wishing the best for Favre and Company. If you're an NFL fan, you gotta love Favre. Again,here's to the Pack and their great fans! tip of the cap! I would love to see a Packers win over the Colts Superbowl. What a Game that could be.
What a game tonight. Real Football weather for sure. A game to remember.

SteelReign.org

GameTime52

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats from a die hard Ravens fan along w/ being a Favre fan. he deserves another title more than Brady or anyone else. i wanna see the Pats get smashed by Favre in the superbowl, just imo.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As an Iowa Hawkeye fan I have to cheer for the Colts (FS Bob Sanders Defensive Player of the year and TE Dallas Clark John Mackey award winner in 2002).

Good luck to the Colts against the Chargers.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats from a die hard Ravens fan along w/ being a Favre fan. he deserves another title more than Brady or anyone else. i wanna see the Pats get smashed by Favre in the superbowl, just imo.
Welcome to the forum! :beer:

OP
OP
C

Coltsgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As an Iowa Hawkeye fan I have to cheer for the Colts (FS Bob Sanders Defensive Player of the year and TE Dallas Clark John Mackey award winner in 2002).

Thanks a lot... Bob Sanders is just awesome. I love that kid. And Dallas Clark is great, gotta love that guy

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score

But... but we have Abdul Hodge!... on injured reserve...

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cyoung said:

I love Abdul Hodge (one of my favorite College players of all time) however in his 2 years he hasn't showed anything. I'm hoping he can come off IR next year and show somthing, like how he was in College (now if only we had Chad Greenway to go with him).

mi_keys

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Danreb said:
cyoung said:

I love Abdul Hodge (one of my favorite College players of all time) however in his 2 years he hasn't showed anything. I'm hoping he can come off IR next year and show somthing, like how he was in College (now if only we had Chad Greenway to go with him).

Then we'd have the depth at linebacker that we do at d-line... God that would be sick.

jbroad70

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i had a gig tonight at an upscale club in ridgewood, nj. i was wearing my Packers hat and found out that we couldn't wear hats inside to club so i did what any red-blooded, Packers fan/guitar player would do:

needless to say, the club was packed full of giants (and jets) fans and i wasn't the most popular guy in the place. what a game today! go Pack go!!!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:D
i had a gig tonight at an upscale club in ridgewood, nj. i was wearing my Packers hat and found out that we couldn't wear hats inside to club so i did what any red-blooded, Packers fan/guitar player would do:

needless to say, the club was packed full of giants (and jets) fans and i wasn't the most popular guy in the place. what a game today! go Pack go!!!!
Way to show your colors man!!!!!! :D

Members online

Latest posts