Congrats from the Steel City

BlackNGold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys played a heck of a game. No matter how hard we fought to get back in it, you always had the answer!

I thought your defense played great. The 3 turnovers really killed us. That is one heck of a quarterback you guys have over there too. He made us pay for it each and every time.

Thanks for a great game. Enjoy your title, and defend it well so we can see you next year in Indy. ;-)

dantastic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks man. Steelers proved again today what a great team they have. Just a great organization with passionate fans.
What football is all about in my opinion.

OP
OP
B

BlackNGold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't let a few bad apples ruin the bunch. Steelers fans are first class, as are those of you in Titletown. We are gracious even in defeat. We love a good game of football, and you guys sure gave us one. I was hoping Ben had some magic up his sleeve, but your defense played an outstanding game. Here's to many more! I'll be rooting for the Pack next year! Would love to see a rematch!

pghkev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers were the better team and Rodgers was the better QB today, Big Congrats!! It wasn't our day today and while it would be easy to blame the Steelers for mistakes, I think it was more of the Packers playing a better game. Enjoy the win, you guys deserve it!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
You guys are class acts! Gracious in defeat and are stand up guys. Your welcome on the forum anytime.

Good luck next season. You got a great team, owner and organization!

JeromeBettis63

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great game by the Pack and a well deserved title. My Steelers fought back hard but it wasnt quite enough. Congratulations!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Great game by the Pack and a well deserved title. My Steelers fought back hard but it wasnt quite enough. Congratulations!

Honestly, on the last drive, I thought I would be giving congratulations to Steeler fans. I was shocked our D held.

A couple of bounces of the ball, a few catches made and the game really could have gone either way.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks so much, from all of you Steelers fans! It takes a lot to come here right after your team loses and congratulate the other team. I hope you can still be proud of your team, that was a great game and a great comeback that just came too little too late. Thank you for making this one of the best SBs I've seen in recent memories. Hold your heads high, you have nothing to be ashamed of. I consider it an honor for my team to beat such a worthy opponent. You still have a great team, with a great future to look forward to. That game could of gone either way. Maybe not having Pouncey in the game affected you guys more than you know. Your offense didn't look like itself, especially in the first half. They played much better in the second but on that final drive, when it came down to our D and the Steelers O line, I had nothing but faith in our D. I knew then and there that the Packers were SB champions. But again, it was a great game fought by two of the greatest of teams in an epic battle. Reform your Steel Curtain, we'll meet again next year!!!

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
WAAAAHOOOO!!!! Great sports guys. Fantastic sportsmanship. I was ready to sign up for your boards to congratulate you had things gone the other way. Thanks for being class acts. YAhooo!!

SoCalPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks, it was a hard fought game on both sides. I was definitely nervous on the Steeler's last drive because I know how Big Ben is when it comes to winning a game. You guys have a great team

Steelersfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great game all, allthough, im in a grieving state, 3 turnovers lol but you guys caused em, u won fair and square, you will hear no refing complaints from me

Stillernation

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats to Packer nation!!! Our team looked flat and like they had no SB experience! I think we were outcoached and how the hell can you win a game on this level with 3 turnovers?Th Packers played a great game.C-ya next year!

gmann001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching Mike Tomlins post game comments on all of the Networks, I gotta say... I have nothing but respect for him. He is a classy guy

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It takes good people to swallow their pride and congratulate the other team. Thank you all for being good, solid fans. We all tend to get a little overhyped on our team at times. Pittsburgh is one great team, which makes our win all the sweeter.

See you next January.