Congrats Bears

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Come on vikefan...lets not look ahead past this next weekend. The Vikings will be on top of their game like they always are next weekend and GB will have to play out of their mind to come out with a win.

I know the Vikes are in turmoil right now, but they always come to play like the Packers stole money from their children or something. Bad analogy, I know, but I couldn't think of anything at the moment.

If the Vikes pull it together, it will probably be this week. I just hope the Pack bring enough to pull out a victory tho...

OP
OP
V

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
Come on vikefan...lets not look ahead past this next weekend. The Vikings will be on top of their game like they always are next weekend and GB will have to play out of their mind to come out with a win.

I know the Vikes are in turmoil right now, but they always come to play like the Packers stole money from their children or something. Bad analogy, I know, but I couldn't think of anything at the moment.

If the Vikes pull it together, it will probably be this week. I just hope the Pack bring enough to pull out a victory tho...
After watching this teams 5 games...Pack wins 70-0. Oh, we are at home so it's 70-3. Do I sound discouraged? Well, it's only Monday....

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:
NDPackerFan said:

After watching this teams 5 games...Pack wins 70-0. Oh, we are at home so it's 70-3. Do I sound discouraged? Well, it's only Monday....

Hard to be a Vikefan isnt it?

Members online

Latest posts