*CONFIRMED* Koren has been reinstated!!!!

packerman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am a good friend of his and was with him while he trained in AZ with Brett's trainer and learned of the news today that he has been reinstated!!!! 5-1 is looking even better and he is in the best shape of his life! Im going to say, he will be Bretts #1 target very soon. Cant wait to see Lambeau rocking in Dec and Jan!!!!

Reaction score
Re: Koren has been reinstated!!!! *UNCONFIRMED*

'sigh'

Do you guys just ignore my posts or what? lol

Did you say something Z? :lol:

But I'm guessing this story should be confirmed by tomorrow afternoon at the latest. It'll allow Koren a weeks worth of practices to get back into some semblance of 'football shape'.

OP
OP
P

packerman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Koren has been reinstated!!!! *UNCONFIRMED*

I do understand, but I was just excited as most will be once its posted nationally. But Koren called me today ecstatic and I just wanted to share the luv with packer nation, he is just as excited to be with the Pack as he is of returning to football. He loves you guys!!!! So much support and I hope you guys embrace him on his return and look forward to seeing you guys at Lambeau!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

all about da packers said:
'sigh'

But I'm guessing this story should be confirmed by tomorrow afternoon at the latest. It'll allow Koren a weeks worth of practices to get back into some semblance of 'football shape'.

I just got from a reliable source that Koren has been advised he WILL be reinstated. I'm not sure how true this is, but all indications appear it's a true comment.

The Other Koren Robinson Thread.

:)

OP
OP
P

packerman

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I dont think it gets more reliable than myself, I just left him and his family in Phx this past wed while he was running routes with Tim Rattay and training with Ken Croner at API who happens to train Brett, but you guys will see. Man, Driver, Koren and Greg, who wants to defend that with Brett at the helm?

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I do understand, but I was just excited as most will be once its posted nationally. But Koren called me today ecstatic and I just wanted to share the luv with packer nation, he is just as excited to be with the Pack as he is of returning to football. He loves you guys!!!! So much support and I hope you guys embrace him on his return and look forward to seeing you guys at Lambeau!

I speak only for myself, but I think most in Packer Nation agree. My family wishes him the best, and is looking forward to his return.

For the short time I've seen him play, I was impressed by his abilities. I can't wait. :cool:

Reaction score

Zero2Cool said:
'sigh'

I just got from a reliable source that Koren has been advised he WILL be reinstated. I'm not sure how true this is, but all indications appear it's a true comment.

The Other Koren Robinson Thread.

:)

My bad dude, I completely missed that somehow. :-?

packerman, I'm as excited as anyone to have Koren back. I don't think there is a better #4 WR in the league, but I'm most excited on the boost K-Rob will give us in the return games. He is a great kick returner, but hopefully he can take the punt return job away from Woodson, which should keep C-Wood fresher.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I dont think it gets more reliable than myself, I just left him and his family in Phx this past wed while he was running routes with Tim Rattay and training with Ken Croner at API who happens to train Brett, but you guys will see. Man, Driver, Koren and Greg, who wants to defend that with Brett at the helm?

Nobody will be able to defend all 4 of them. The only thing they would be able to do it blitz.

OP
OP
P

packerman

Cheesehead
Reaction score

#4 receiver....WOW! Thats all you giving him....he will be insulted to know that....You are another person I will inform him of who thinks such to prove you wrong. Although he is a team player and looking to help and make others better and do whatever the team ask, he is determined to prove that he is what he was drafted as, the #1 guy with unbelievable god given talent, Ken has seen this for himself in the time he has trained him and you will soon see and become a believer as well. Also, thats what Brett is expecting of him as well!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I hope this is true, he comes back and contributes, and stays clean for the love of god.

Reaction score

#4 receiver....WOW! Thats all you giving him....he will be insulted to know that....You are another person I will inform him of who thinks such to prove you wrong. Although he is a team player and looking to help and make others better and do whatever the team ask, he is determined to prove that he is what he was drafted as, the #1 guy with unbelievable god given talent, Ken has seen this for himself in the time he has trained him and you will soon see and become a believer as well. Also, thats what Brett is expecting of him as well!

That attitude is outstanding!

If true, then move over Greg(orious) Jennings, I might just have a new favourite WR on this team!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Packerman - Don't mean to change the subject, but curious what his training routine is like. I used to work out with some MMA fighters, so I have an idea of how they train.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score

that's awesome! Let him know that we are so glad that he's coming back and so glad that he's a Packer. Many of you seemed to have forgotten how good he is. He is UNBELIEVABLY good! and if he's in the best condition of his life, and he's clean. LOOK OUT! Congratulations on reinstatement Koren. We can't wait to see you out on the field. We've been pulling for you and are so glad that you're back!

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score

That attitude is outstanding!

If true, then move over Greg(orious) Jennings, I might just have a new favourite WR on this team!

He'll be the #4 receiver for a while until he gets the play book down and timing down with Favre. In the Packers offense the #4 receiver is just as important as the #1 running back so it's all good. I doubt he'll jump Greg Jennings in the depth chart any time soon and I'll be surprised if he jumps James Jones too. I'm all for competition though and I hope all four of them prove to be the best set of receivers in the NFC.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I'm sure his attitude is great, but he's not taking playing time away from Jennings, Jones or Driver.

Him and Martin will be the interchangeable #4 and 5.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

What about Bodiford? They say his special teams wedge breaking skills are unmatched...

OP
OP
P

packerman

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Well, he has never been as excited to play for a team as he is for the Pack. I mean after the Rams game last yr and we went over to Favre's to eat, we were treated with so much love by you guys, he loved it. Its not going to take him long to learn the play book as he has played in the west coast his whole career. And if you guys remember, Brett went to Koren often and immediately establishing a trust and bond that Brett kinda been missing this yr despite the success. They will click again. His training was strict, beginning with his diet and weight training, intense conditioning drills and thorough body system mgmt, they really took care of him in AZ. I havent seen him so cut up since he was in college, best physical condition in years....he is already in football shape, you'll see. I watched as he ran routes with Tim Rattay and he looked superb. He is going to be a DB nightmare, someone may lose their job or career checking him and im not being biased!

OP
OP
P

packerman

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Well, he has never been as excited to play for a team as he is for the Pack. I mean after the Rams game last yr and we went over to Favre's to eat, we were treated with so much love by you guys, he loved it. Its not going to take him long to learn the play book as he has played in the west coast his whole career. And if you guys remember, Brett went to Koren often and immediately establishing a trust and bond that Brett kinda been missing this yr despite the success. They will click again. His training was strict, beginning with his diet and weight training, intense conditioning drills and thorough body system mgmt, they really took care of him in AZ. I havent seen him so cut up since he was in college, best physical condition in years....he is already in football shape, you'll see. I watched as he ran routes with Tim Rattay and he looked superb. He is going to be a DB nightmare, someone may lose their job or career checking him and im not being biased!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

I dont think anyone is doubting you, but since he hasnt been here in a a year, he will need to get used to it all again..

I dont think anyone is thinking he CANT/ or WONT be able to take the #2, #3, spot, but just it might take a few weeks is all..

But I do know this...No matter what forum I post at, they each had a thread about when is he coming back..

So the fans are EXCITIED for him to return...Just let him know that the majority of fans are in his corner!!

OP
OP
P

packerman

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I just texted him to let him know that the fans on the forums are excited about his return! He wanted u guys to know he appreciates the love and cant wait to come back to dance for yall with the ball out of his hands and jumpin into the crowd for a leap after he scores streakin down the field with the ball in his hands!

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Driver on one sideline

Koren on one sideline

Greg and JJ in the slot positions.

Driver / Greg / JJ / Koren

yumm-o

Members online

Latest posts