Concern should be the 49ers

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
49ers lose to PIT and B-More.
still, 13-3 is a HUGE turnaround for the team.
I thought they were suppose to lose to the Giants this week. And of course you are assuming the Packers go undefeted. You know what they say about assuming something. At the end of the year I can easily see them tied with the Packers at 13-3 or 14-2.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't see the Pack going undefeated, the game vs. OAK really scares me.
Oakland, can Run, Run, Run, Carson Palmer is coming around, Janikowski has a thunderous leg. Hue Jackson will have the team READY to play at Lambeau. I can honestly see us dropping this game. (Just being a realist)

GB 15-1
SF 13-3

Final regular season records.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
My fingernails could stand a straight blow out better than another knuckle chewing close game, that's for sure.

bhuggins

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears game scares me more than any. Of course, the Vikqueens always worry me just because of their pass rush. Detroit isn't looking so scary now. We will crush Oakland. The Giants are always dangerous.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I think the Packers would probably love to go through San Fran to the Super Bowl. Aaron likes to play in California. :) Plus, the Packers need to go to the Super Bowl and win again so they finally get the accolades lost due to the stupid lockout. Last year will go down as the forgotten season. Here they are, World Champions, on a major winning streak, and the majority of the praise and press has gone to the Lions and the 49ers. The Packers have basically become an afterthought. They never had a chance to be "hailed" because of the labor dispute. So, another Super Bowl victory will give them something in which to bask. I think this is what frosts me about the Niners the most. I normally think they're an ok organization. But I admit, I resent seeing all the glory going their way when they are as yet, unproven and the Packers are right now the Champions.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Echo the thoughts of the posters who believe it would be an easy trip to the Super Bowl if we played the niners in the Championship game. They are a shiny little car but there's a few problems when you look under the hood.

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Packers would probably love to go through San Fran to the Super Bowl. Aaron likes to play in California. :)

Gawd I hope the NFCCG isn't played there. If it is, the best I can hope for, weather wise, is a massive storm to come in off the Pacific dumping multiple inches of rainfall AND that the game is played during the high tide. High tide in S.F. Bay has been known for years to effect the drainage on the field as the park was built on essentially landfill, on the edge of the bay. If it does, the game will be played in a mud bog. The field will be destroyed by the end of the 1st quarter. It'll be a slippery muddy MESS!

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think worst case scenario is the Packers end up 14-2 to be honest.

The 49ers already have a loss and I think lose to at least Baltimore and Pittsburgh.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Teams who play the Steelers tend to lose a week later regardless if they win or lose that game.

Niners could also lose at Seattle.

This also sorta reminds me of when people thought weeks ago the Lions would end up undefeated on Thanksgiving or that the Lions/Pack both end up with the same record.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel the pack will come on strong the rest of the way,if the Smith can out wit the ravens-d or the steelers then I may worry but just think pack can win it all don't forget Crosby can kick it and if A-rod has to think he can make it, where field goal could win it.Just think 9ners would have a hard time with teams that have q.bs like we do.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What's really kind of sad is, even if the Niners finish 15-1, get to the SB and win it, there are still going to be some folks who refuse to show 'em the respect they deserve. They'll say they were the merely the luckiest team to ever win the big game.
Let me tell you something here.... if you WIN A SUPER BOWL, you don't care what this guy or that guy, or those people SAY.
It doesn't matter anymore and you can't ever take that feeling away of pure jubilation and joy.

Alex Smith vs Aaron Rodgers for the NFC Title game would be a helluva match-up considering the 2005 draft.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
It is kind of fun to have a fan from the 49ers on here for a change. He's not wearing purple or orange or silver!

L

Lunchboxer

They are right behind the packers for NFC Standings. Are the 49ers a legit 8-1 team? Or all of those wins against easy teams that Inflated that win record?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts