Coming to hang out

Mississippi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey folks,

I'm a Colts/Saints fan but I come in peace. A friend recommended this board so I thought I'd check it out. Seems like a great place. I don't proclaim myself a bandwagon Packers fan, but I do root for the Pack as long as they aren't playing the Colts or Saints :p I've watched Green Bay casually since I was about four. Fantastic and legendary franchise. It's good to see y'all playing so very well. This team is on fire.

So anyway, I've just come to chat. Hope y'all don't mind :)

Lauren

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
So modest.

Welcome though. This is a place where if you rave about Aaron Rodgers they don't go nuts on you. ;)

OP
OP
Mississippi

Mississippi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sweet! You know I can rave about Aaron Rodgers. For instance, I could say that like Campbell's soup, he is mm, mm good.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Lauren, we should post a warning on the site for you, because if you hang around long enough it is quite possible that you will become a Packer fan, but even if not, we welcome you to the forum. Any friend of Jules' is a friend of ours.

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey folks,

I'm a Colts/Saints fan but I come in peace. A friend recommended this board so I thought I'd check it out. Seems like a great place. I don't proclaim myself a bandwagon Packers fan, but I do root for the Pack as long as they aren't playing the Colts or Saints :p I've watched Green Bay casually since I was about four. Fantastic and legendary franchise. It's good to see y'all playing so very well. This team is on fire.

So anyway, I've just come to chat. Hope y'all don't mind :)

Lauren

And who is this supposed "friend"? Can't be somebody around here, can it? :cautious:

Welcome to the forum. If you want to talk football, you've come to the right place, although be advised. Prolonged exposure to this forum will lead to permanent transformation into Packer fandom.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome, Lauren.

It's true, hang around here long enough and you will be a Pack fan! Jules18 is one of my fav. posters on PF.com very respectful and makes great points regarding the Pack and Colts. Lauren, feel free to express your thoughts on any game, as long as they are done respectfully you have nothing to worry about, we'll listen. (We might be a bunch of goof balls by we don't attack each other for expressing personal views on a subject.) Looking forward to reading your posts and again welcome to the family! :tup::)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What the heck are you doing here?
Ain't the Ain'ts good enough for ya?

Welcome to the Packers forum.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I LOVE the "I come in peace"...waiving a white flag!!!:cool: or two fingers! hehehee!

I totally agree with everyone,.. especially Kitten...resistance is futile!

North44

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome Lauren! I live in Texas and one of my good friends is a Saints fan - and she rooted for the Packers in the Super Bowl this year and I was so happy the year before when the Saints won it.

Members online

Latest posts