Coming in from NYC

Jim Finn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am coming into Green Bay for my first game all the way from the streets of Manhattan. So I have heard that we must come with seat cushions and cardboard for under our feet. Is there anything else? What are some typical rookie mistakes?

Also, I will be spending Saturday in and around Green Bay. Any suggestions on what to see and where to eat?

Thanks so much!

Jim

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really like the union hotel in DePere. Its where Lombardi went after games for a steak and a drink. It hasnt changed much since Vince last stepped in the doors.

Hit up the bars around Lambeau but really other than that not a whole lot going on in GB.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Plan on just renting the seat cushions at the stadium. Less security hassle. Toe warmers, hand warmers, um... I think there are quite a few posts on this already.

sped2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, get your hand and toe warmers. You can find them anywhere (Shopko, Fleet Farm...). The last Packers/Giants game I was at (Dec 26, 2010) it was so cold our blanket froze to the seat.

Have fun! I was in NYC twice last year and we saw Lombardi during the first visit. It surprised me how many Giants fans were in the theatre.

Latest posts