Come here for Help, Questions and Answers on Green Bay

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is there a cigar shop in GB w/a walk in humidor? Also do they allow you to smoke your cigars in the store as well? The one we have is called Tinder Box

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Go to Curly's AFTER a game and have a few drinks or a meal..Then when your done after about 90 minutes, parking lot is empty and its a easy exit
Oct.2nd 2006 a friend offered me a tic to see the packers play MNF against the Eagles. That was my first NFL game & haven't made it back since. After the game it took me at least 1 hr. to find where my friend had parked. What a mess those parking lots were in!!!!! I live in MS & the only way I'd go see them(the Titans) play is if they played the Packers,which they do this year....in GB. I plan on being a resident by then. GO PACK GO!!!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Got a little travel tip for Milwaukee games..That is if you are actually drive back South to Milwaukee..

How ever you get out from where you were parked, try to get to Ashland Ave that runs parallel to Oneida and is a few blocks east of Oneida..

I have a GPS that I have direct me from here, so will try to figure it out..But I have it set to avoid highways..And two times now this year, it took me the same way and the drive was only 2:15 mins from time getting in my car till I got home..It is only about an extra 20 mins, and you avoid ALL (and I mean ALL) traffic going to 172, and 41-45

Go South on Ashland and continue to go south..The rest is from Mapquest

4. Continue onto N 8th St

0.5 mi
5. Turn left onto WI-32 S/Main Ave
Continue to follow WI-32 S

0.4 mi
6. Turn left onto Reid St

0.3 mi
7. Take the 3rd left onto 3rd St

354 ft
8. Turn right to stay on 3rd St

79 ft
9. Continue onto Main Ave

0.4 mi
10. At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit onto S Broadway

1.0 mi

11. Continue onto WI-32 S/WI-57 S/Greenleaf Rd

Stay on 32/57 until you are near Chilton

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=chilton wi map&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x8803758e03e64165:0x5c9f9a72ee8ac4be,Chilton, WI&gl=us&ei=rkfjToz5FYPzggeLlOnvBQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CCgQ8gEwAA

Merge onto 151 and follow that until it mets up with 41-45

It may seem like a long drive, it really isnt and you avoid all that traffic..
Actually, if you stay on 57/32 another 10 miles, it becomes four lanes and a straight shot into Milwaukee without a curve for about 40 miles until you get to I-43. (google earth the satellite shot for Plymouth once and follow the highway south)

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Please don't take offense if i delete part of or all of a post..

I want this to be information on the green bay area for visitors that have questions
I asked before but don't recall an answer. By chance is there a cigar shop in or around Green Bay? Possibly one w/a walk in humidor where you can smoke your cigars in the store & shoot the breeze

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looking to buy a house in GB. Is Lambeau Field in East or West GB.

chestermarcol

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone know if I can sell t-shirts in the Lambeau Field parking lot, or at least around, the streets around Lambeau? And if so, is it a peddler's license I get or a direct sellers permit? Thanks in advance.

friendofaPackersfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK...I have no idea if this is the right place to post this, but I'm looking for help from you Packers fans. I live in Vancouver, BC Canada, and my best friend is a HUGE Packers fan. He has recently been diagnosed with Lou Gehrig's disease, and he's only 38 years old. His life expectancy is 2 years (he was diagnosed in Jan 2012). I am looking for any advice as to how to contact the Packers about getting him some sort of Packers "experience". Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jen

Jennifer Stawicki

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What are some of the best traditions for a Packer's game? I've never been to a game but I want to go as soon as I get the opportunity! So, what are some things that you should do at the game?

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's a Wisconsin law if u eat a brat u gotta wash it down w/a beer. The game I went to I painted my face 1/2 green 1/2 yellow. Besides yell & scream at the opposing team. If your going to eat & drink there take at least $40. That covered 3beers a brat & a souvenir cup.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
1st time there, get there when doors open to take it all in..Walk around the stadium, see pro shop, and all that stuff..
Or go for a tour before game day

Then on game day just walk through the concourse, have someone take your picture the 1st moment you see it all

JRB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Folks,
I'm looking for a little help. I'm a Packer fan currently living/working in Japan. I'm originally from Oklahoma, but have not made it to Green Bay before. This summer when the schedule came out I booked my trip home to see my family with a stop in Green Bay on the way. I fly into Green Bay on November 4th at noon and plan on going to the MNF game against the Bears. I fly out the next day to OKC around 1900. Just a quick trip to Titletown, but I have to catch a game while I have the opportunity. I also booked a room through booking.com as soon as the schedule came out. Somehow, that booking got cancelled and now I am screwed with only a few weeks until trip time. If anybody has any recommendations or avenues for assistance, I'm all ears. Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Try Kewaunee Wi, they might have rooms in that town

here is one place

(920)388-3565.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Outside of the GB metro area, try Kewaunee, Shawano, Kaukauna, Manitowoc, Kimberly, Appleton, Neenah, Menasha, Brillion, Oshkosh, Marinette, Oconto, Sturgeon Bay, Door county in your searches. All are within an hour of Lambeau.
Farther out is Port Washington, Fondulac, Sheboygan, Wausau, Stevens Point, Waupaca, and the Northern Milwaukee 'burbs. These all run up to 90 minutes away.

JRB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendations. I actually came across a friend on facebook who has family in the area. I think I would rather stay with them or just rent a van for a night and pass out somewhere :eek:
I can't come to Green Bay and not enjoy myself in the tailgate scene.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts