Colt McCoy's Teacher

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
McCoy must not be a very good student. If he was, the Packers would have had a couple of picks off of him. :wink2:

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aww, I just don't know what to make of this. A bit off topic but Colt is a quitter, he quit on the Longhorns when they most needed him and I will never like the guy because of that. I don't think he will ever be successful in the NFL because he has no heart and he is fine with losing.

Would have been funny to see him and Brett going over film together. Odd story.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
is this a packers topic? not trying to be a ****, just curious, its not tied with a certain team, how do the mods want to handle brett favre stuff from now on as long as he isnt with a team

OP
OP
Packfan14

Packfan14

Cheesehead
Reaction score
is this a packers topic? not trying to be a ****, just curious, its not tied with a certain team, how do the mods want to handle brett favre stuff from now on as long as he isnt with a team

you're good, but i thought i would share since we just played mccoy and and the browns. if only this article came out a week earlier.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I thought it was pretty cool, but at the same time I am not a big fan of Colt McCoy.

The kid had a chance to win the National Championship, which even if he is a bust in years to come that's something big he could have anyway. And I think he quit on his team in the game. He wasn't hurt that bad. And yeah everyone from Texas told us here in AL "You got lucky with putting him out of the game" I think we still would have won had he not chickened out, but it don't matter. Alabama got the title, and he did not seem that hurt to just sit out and try to save his NFL career.

I almost feel sorry for Cleveland. Once a great franchise, moved to Baltimore, the old Browns (Ravens) win a Super Bowl just a couple years after they become a team again and they've only beat Pittsburgh 3 or 4 times since 1999.

Atleast those die hard Houston Oiler fans didn't have to see the Tennessee Oilers go to the Super Bowl and lose to the Rams.