Colin Cowturd Picks the Pack?!?!?!

BigBayBlues

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was browsing espn.com and saw the "expert picks" for the Super Bowl. If you scroll down, Cowturd actually picks the Packers 31-27 and says:

"Quarterback duel is a draw. Packers defense actually comes up big in this one."

A draw? Is anyone else a bit shocked, considering
a) the amount of negative comments he has made towards Rodgers in the last few weeks, and
b) how firmly Cowturd usually has his lips latched onto Big Ben's...well you know.

Super Bowl XLV: ESPN.com's Super Bowl XLV predictions - ESPN

Go Pack Go!!!

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Skip Bayless (ESPN-First Take) continues to dis Aaron.....I ain't gonna watch him anymore.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Good to see Beadle on our side. I knew that woman had good taste.

Bayless has always been terrible. I don't know why it's taken him dissing Rodgers for some to see that.

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
During the season Cowheard was anti-Rodgers. He wasn't impressed that he lost his only playoff game (even though he had unbelievable stats). Now he's saying how good Rodgers is. Drives me nuts.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wouldn't have expected that. I wonder if he doesn't want Tomlin to get his 2nd in a 1/3rd of the time it took him to get one.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think today was the first time in months I watched espn on purpose just to see the little wayne interview.

Watching ESPN for insight is like shopping at wal-mart for clothes.

arrimike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with Cowherd, at least in my opinion. Yeah, he does have some ridiculous ideologies and a lot of man crushes, but who doesn't. He is just another sports caster that likes adversity, especially on his shows for more ratings... By the way, did anyone get to listen to Kurt Warner today on The Herd about Big Ben not being worthy of a Hall of Fame bid if he wins?...

Steeler Tim

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think today was the first time in months I watched espn on purpose just to see the little wayne interview.

Watching ESPN for insight is like shopping at wal-mart for clothes.

Ain't that the truth. That's why I refer to them as BSPN. They will report anything if they think it will stir up controversy.

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with Cowherd, at least in my opinion. Yeah, he does have some ridiculous ideologies and a lot of man crushes, but who doesn't. He is just another sports caster that likes adversity, especially on his shows for more ratings... By the way, did anyone get to listen to Kurt Warner today on The Herd about Big Ben not being worthy of a Hall of Fame bid if he wins?...
Yeah I thought it was pretty interesting. I do agree with Warner. At this point he's not a hall of famer.

Rodgers2Finley4TDs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Damn. He did pick us against the Bears though soits good he kept it going I guess. I don't like that everyone is picking the Packers though.

OP
OP
BigBayBlues

BigBayBlues

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The part that separates Cowturd from other sportscasters is his constant flip flopping. He never appears to have any real firm opinions or beliefs. He always seems to take whatever position is against the feelings of the majority. It's one thing to have unpopular beliefs and opinions, but another to constantly pick the opinions that are unpopular for the sake of getting a rise out of people. That just makes him a shock jock.

And Skip Bayless comes off as someone who tries to do the same thing, albeit to a much lesser degree.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Good to see Beadle on our side. I knew that woman had good taste.

Bayless has always been terrible. I don't know why it's taken him dissing Rodgers for some to see that.

I agree the Skipper has always been bad, but before he just used to irritate me. Now he ****** me off.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Michelle B. is the entire show. She's much smarter than Coward.

Grave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Skip Bayless is a stupe. I'd like to wipe his face with a cowpie.

:happy0005:

Here's the one to count on:

Pack 28
Stealers 13

Members online

Latest posts