Colin Cowherd praises Packers' drafting

Mr_Bumpy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was just listening to Colin Cowherd, and he was just praising the Packers for how well they have been doing in the draft, saying that it shows on the field. Colin said that the Packers keep finding guys you've never heard of that, in hindsight, should have been gone already.

People are starting to notice :)

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I can't stand Cowherd.. to hear him giving us praise is more upsetting to me than the lack of respect after week two.

Walking case of hemorrhoids is Cowherd.. a nasty case at that.

While I have been critical of the path Ted choose, it looks like he is hitting on a good share of draft picks, reversing a trend of the early 2000's. From Wolf's last draft or two through the Sherman years....

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If only Mel Kiper were singing the praises of TT. That is what I live for. :puke:

evad04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually like Cowherd. He may be a blowhard, but he's different than a "Jim Rome". He actually knows his stuff. Biting, vitriolic, sarcastic... yup. But good.

I'm glad we got some love from Mr. Big-Shot Westcoast Sports announcer guy.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Never heard of Cowherd. I am a Green Bay born and raised longtime Packer fan. But he knows what he is talking about in this case.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cowherd is a jerk. He hates Favre for some unknown reason. I dont trust anything he says. Because he always gives bad information on the Packers. Typical ESPN stuff. They normally dont know what there talking about. Espicially if they are not an "expert" in a certain sport.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heres what I think of Cowherd:

I think he's the one on the left.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He thinks the Pack have a shot at home field advantage and he rates them ahead of the Cowboys.

He also made a very valid point about running backs. He said the 3 best running backs in the game today are Tomlinson, L.J. and Steven Jackson and look at those teams records.

I don't believe GB can win the NFC without some sort of running game in November and December but I do think he is making a great point.

kewlbeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love Cowherd even though it seems sometimes he hates Favre and the Packers. He's very knowledgeable and entertaining and usually admits when he is wrong. I do get sick of him drooling all over Brady and the Patriots though.

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't mind listening to Colin Cowherd, he tells it like it is (or how he thinks it is). IMO he's much better than the self-absorbed, melodramatic ramblings of a Jim Rome.

In this case he is right, the Packers are playing well enough to win. Although I think the Packers veterans are more responsible for this than the drafted players, the bottom line is that everyone is contributing and playing together as a team.

Members online

Latest posts