Coaches still in Bush's corner

steveGB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im not going to have a go at you but stop taking everything as an attack please their just saying thats what they think.

And i wasnt saying that those players werent any good or that they wont ever be, and I wasnt saying that they need to get better all I was saying is that I see Blackmon as a very young and raw woodson and I see bush as a young and raw harris. and that I believe out of those two i think blackmon will become a better corner so I think that we should work blackmon more once hes healthy. Just my opinion anyway.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im not going to have a go at you but stop taking everything as an attack please their just saying thats what they think.

and they think that b/c i see will blackmon as being better than bush, i am impatient, and i want every player to be a pro-bowl player.
and i disagree w/that.
And i wasnt saying that those players werent any good or that they wont ever be, and I wasnt saying that they need to get better all I was saying is that I see Blackmon as a very young and raw woodson and I see bush as a young and raw harris. and that I believe out of those two i think blackmon will become a better corner so I think that we should work blackmon more once hes healthy. Just my opinion anyway.

great opinion...........
but i feel comparing bush to harris, is like comparing Sterling Sharpe to Bill Schroder.

Al Harris has Sterling Sharpe strength, Bush does not.
Al Harris' strongest part of his game is jamming guys on the line of scrimmage...........this is bush's weakest part of his game, will blackmon's strong point.
JMO! :lol:

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is a great thread if you remove all of DH's worthless contributions.

Bruce, do you have any positional reviews coming up? Your new material looks like and I'm looking forward to it.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is a great thread if you remove all of DH's worthless contributions.

this would have been a decent post w/o this typical pf.com response/attack

keep up the great work, you prove my point.

you should be proud!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ban this guy now!

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packer over the last couple of years have gone with younger players and have taken the approach that they have high expectations and won't let inexperience be a crutch. They set the bar high.

My guess is the next WR that pinches down the line before the snap and runs that slant route will probably try it once and BOOM! If the coaches didn't think he would come away from that game learning something he wouldn't be out there.

For every play he could have been in better position I have seen five plays where he was stride for stride. Teams have tested him down the side several times looking for a big play and he's been right where he needed to be.

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look I don't you, I have no history with you. I wrote no post naming you or calling you out.

I don't care what your opinion is about Bush or any player -- you are entitled to any opinion you have.

However, you seem to be itching for a fight at every turn.

Get over yourself or at least develop enough ego strength to not have a hissy fit when most disagree.

Most everyone here is posting to talk football, not get their emotional or psychological needs met. It is up to you whether or not you want to join in football discussion. I don't care, but I can assure you that this is the last response you will get with your baiting.

this is a joke!
gawd forbid someone may have a different opinion on a player.
just because a person may feel one player will be better than another
the poster is inpatient and oh yeah...............

that means the poster wants every player on the team to be a pro-bowl player.

only on pf.com, where the insults just keep coming, and you can never express any thoughts or opinions without someone insulting you!

great post Bruce, and the Zero, it just does not stop here!

you should be proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is this bush's first year?

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good observation warhawk, and thanks for getting the thread back on topic.

The Packer over the last couple of years have gone with younger players and have taken the approach that they have high expectations and won't let inexperience be a crutch. They set the bar high.

My guess is the next WR that pinches down the line before the snap and runs that slant route will probably try it once and BOOM! If the coaches didn't think he would come away from that game learning something he wouldn't be out there.

For every play he could have been in better position I have seen five plays where he was stride for stride. Teams have tested him down the side several times looking for a big play and he's been right where he needed to be.

Members online

Latest posts