Coaches still in Bush's corner

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
KGB94SACKEM said:
I'm done with you, I must be DHPacker because of the date conspiracy. That you would even look at that says something.

You are an instigator on this forum, hell, you just did it with me, cause I got tired of you, and others', grade school tactics.

No need for further dialect, I would rather read something with substance

Consistency... still only spelled DePack fully and correctly ... cute

why do you care so much?

i have been wrongly accused of being a half a dozen different guys so far.

the latest clown found some thing odd that another poster signed up on the same day two years after me.
there must be a conspiracy!!!
wow, some people need to get out of the house and get laid or something!!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
KGB94SACKEM said:
I'm done with you, I must be DHPacker because of the date conspiracy. That you would even look at that says something.

You are an instigator on this forum, hell, you just did it with me, cause I got tired of you, and others', grade school tactics.

why do you care so much?

i have been wrongly accused of being a half a dozen different guys so far.

the latest clown found some thing odd that another poster signed up on the same day two years after me.
there must be a conspiracy!!!
wow, some people need to get out of the house and get laid or something!!

I never accused you of being anyone but who you are. Sure are defensive, aren't cha? :pop:

edit, you mentioned 'why do you care' ... i care because this site ban's people for a reason and when circumvented, the user is trying to outsmart the staff. the staff here doesn't have the background that i do on this such thing.
as per 'get out of the house' i do plenty of that. its not hard to decipher these things out, its quite simple actually
as per 'get laid' i would rather not get out of my house to get laid, i prefer to get laid like adults can do it, in their homes. im sure you still seek the thrill of getting laid in the back of car... but for me... theres plenty of thrills in my house in which I pay for.

KGB94SACKEM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
KGB94SACKEM said:

Way to post some great Packer related stuff. Another case of instigating. I mean seriously, what did you add to this forum with that statement?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
KGB94SACKEM said:

Way to post some great Packer related stuff. Another case of instigating. I mean seriously, what did you add to this forum with that statement?

Ditto to you kind sir.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sure are defensive, aren't cha? :pop:
yeah cause i'm DEPACK, no Pack66, no Pyle, no wait, how about 94Sackem
right?
.. i care because this site ban's people for a reason and when circumvented, the user is trying to outsmart the staff. the staff here doesn't have the background that i do on this such thing.
bullsh!t, you are nothing more than a simple poster on a forum, that is it.
who asked you to do this?
ever hear of obsession?
its not hard to decipher these things out, its quite simple actually
WTF figure out what, please tell me.........
as per 'get laid' i would rather not get out of my house to get laid, i prefer to get laid like adults can do it, in their homes. im sure you still seek the thrill of getting laid in the back of car... but for me... theres plenty of thrills in my house in which I pay for.
i could get mid-evil on your *** and make you cry, but i will not.

bush gets pushed aroung by other WR. he will be targeted sunday

KGB94SACKEM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
right?
.. i care because this site ban's people for a reason and when circumvented, the user is trying to outsmart the staff. the staff here doesn't have the background that i do on this such thing.
ever hear of obsession?

Yes, the Staff is stupid and Zero2Cool knows everything. Ignore him bud, I appreciate your posts and opinions, who cares if the forum expert does or not

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bush will go mid-evil on any WR they make him defend.

Or maybe he'll go high-evil on em.

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
right?
ever hear of obsession?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_period :D

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:
Zero2Cool said:
right?
ever hear of obsession?

Yes, the Staff is stupid and Zero2Cool knows everything. Ignore him bud, I appreciate your posts and opinions, who cares if the forum expert does or not

you know on a forum you should be able to discuss players and coaches an not be attacked. i do it too, i know. but man, when i saw a guy write how we are the same person , i just got really angry.

i do not get why another guy brang up an old thread about KGB. was it to expose a banned poster?

so many people have called me names, but here you have a guy bringing up old threads, to expose someone who was banned. then he lies about it.

you have a guy that starts a thread about the fans booing #4 and cheering for a-rod. now i grew up in WI, i know this dude is not from here, but he lies and puts his address is in MILW. WHY?

but they attack me, and call me names. funny!!

anyways, will blackmon played WR in college, so i feel he has some great ball skills. he has not been healthy, once he is 100% he may even start.
heck, if it weren't for that cast, he may have had an int for a TD on SUNday

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bush will go mid-evil on any WR they make him defend.

Or maybe he'll go high-evil on em.

let me tell you something
you were wrong about favre
you wer wrong about colledge
you were wrong about wynn
you were wrong about dendy
you will be wrong about blackmon & bush
so laugh about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steveGB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think blackmon will eventually show hes a better CB than bush in the long run problem with blackmon is hes constantly injured.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
KGB94SACKEM said:
dhpackr said:
Zero2Cool said:
right?
ever hear of obsession?

you know on a forum you should be able to discuss players and coaches an not be attacked. i do it too, i know. but man, when i saw a guy write how we are the same person , i just got really angry.

i do not get why another guy brang up an old thread about KGB. was it to expose a banned poster?

so many people have called me names, but here you have a guy bringing up old threads, to expose someone who was banned. then he lies about it.

you have a guy that starts a thread about the fans booing #4 and cheering for a-rod. now i grew up in WI, i know this dude is not from here, but he lies and puts his address is in MILW. WHY?

anyways, will blackmon played WR in college, so i feel he has some great ball skills. he has not been healthy, once he is 100% he may even start.

rofl
dh, again i never accused you of being anyone. you said "you know on a forum you should be able to discuss players and coaches an not be attacked. i do it too, i know. but man, when i saw a guy write how we are the same person , i just got really angry." yet again, i never accused you of being anyone.

KGB, I said I was more experienced, did not say the staff was stupid. I'm sure the staff would agree I have more experience too, it doesnt mean im smarter or they are stupid.

I find it amusing the things you say to show your insecurities and defensiveness. There's no mistaken who the fool is here and for a change, its not me. For that I thank the both of you. You've just made me look much better in the eyes of those who actually can comprehend what just happened here. :)

Anyhow. To the important stuff.

"anyways, will blackmon played WR in college, so i feel he has some great ball skills. he has not been healthy, once he is 100% he may even start.
heck, if it weren't for that cast, he may have had an int for a TD on SUNday"

I can't wait to see Blackmon on the field. I was excited about him last year then he was injured. He played a little bit, then injured again. Now he's injured, yet again! But hopefully once that cast comes off we'll see something to cheer about.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I think blackmon will eventually show hes a better CB than bush in the long run problem with blackmon is hes constantly injured.

I don't know which would be better. I wonder if they could eventually be good enough to be our corners of the future though. I do think the Packers have to take a serious look at the future CB's because Harris and Woodson aren't getting any younger.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score

right?

ever hear of obsession?

rofl
dh, again i never accused you of being anyone. you said "you know on a forum you should be able to discuss players and coaches an not be attacked. i do it too, i know. but man, when i saw a guy write how we are the same person , i just got really angry." yet again, i never accused you of being anyone.

KGB, I said I was more experienced, did not say the staff was stupid. I'm sure the staff would agree I have more experience too, it doesnt mean im smarter or they are stupid.

did the staff ask you bring up old links to expose a banned poster or not?
I find it amusing the things you say to show your insecurities and defensiveness. There's no mistaken who the fool is here and for a change, its not me.
WTF is this dribble about anyways? nice personel attack. defensivness.... kind of like you writting this rubbish to cover up you trying to uncover a banned poster
For that I thank the both of you. You've just made me look much better in the eyes of those who actually can comprehend what just happened here. :)

OMG, you brang up post to expose a banned poster, for no reason, now you try and cover it up with more lies. for once, tell the truth
I can't wait to see Blackmon on the field. I was excited about him last year then he was injured. He played a little bit, then injured again. Now he's injured, yet again! But hopefully once that cast comes off we'll see something to cheer about.

i hope so too!!

steveGB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
steveGB wrote:

I don't know which would be better. I wonder if they could eventually be good enough to be our corners of the future though. I do think the Packers have to take a serious look at the future CB's because Harris and Woodson aren't getting any younger.

I agree with you that these guys are both the future. If you have a look at those four specific packer CBs woodson and blackmon both seem to have great ball hawking instincts where as bush and harris look like really physical and tough corners.

So the way I see it is your looking at what could be a younger and raw versions of what harris and woodson are now. But thats just my opinion.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
steveGB wrote:

I agree with you that these guys are both the future. If you have a look at those four specific packer CBs woodson and blackmon both seem to have great ball hawking instincts where as bush and harris look like really physical and tough corners.

So the way I see it is your looking at what could be a younger and raw versions of what harris and woodson are now. But thats just my opinion.

see, and this is where i disagree. i just do not see bush as being that physical. i do not feel he is anything like al harris. harris is extremly strong, i do not feel bush has no where near the upper body strength of al harris

steveGB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeh but you can gain upper body strength. I just see blackmon being taken under woodson and bush/walker taken under harris's wing

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I assume we can all agree that Lionel Washington knows a bit about playing CB in the NFL. After all he has been in the league for the past 24 years -- 15 of them as a CB and 9 as a CB coach.

Greg Bedard recently (this week) asked Lionel some questions about the nickel CB position and Bush and Blackmon -- what follows are his answers:

Q: Is Jarrett Bush having trouble making plays on the ball?

A: What play are you talking about? The touchdown?
The guy made a great play on the touchdown. I thought he went up for the catch and the guy went over and made an excellent play. I thought he was in excellent position. Sometimes thing like that happen, it's football. He was in great position and Rice made an excellent play.

Q: How is Bush's confidence?

A: He didn't lose confidence at all. I thought he responded well. Came back on the sideline and was trying to figure out what happened. He continued to compete. That's the thing about him. He went right back out on the field and the lined back up again in the press position and competed. That's all you can do. You know if you play that position you're going to get beat at times. It all depends on how you respond and I thought he responded in a positive way. He wasn't negative, he didn't get down on himself. Everything was positive.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Q: How much is Will Blackmon's thumb holding him back?

A: I don't think it counts against him but it plays a part in the way he plays also. He's a real aggressive guy that likes using his hands at the line of scrimmage; that's the way we teach it here. But Blackmon, whenever he's out there he plays well. Six or seven plays he was out there he got his hands on guys and made a tackle or had great coverage. It's about him getting out and being able to play some.

A: Would you like to see him out there?

Q: Right now I think Jarrett is doing a great job. If the time presented itself for Blackmon to get in, he would do a good job. Right now he just hasn't had the opportunity to go out and play. It's just waiting for that opportunity.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

AZRunning

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Of course teams will go at Bush and he will give up plays at times; he is the nickel back. But as the third CB his isn't too shabby. Just look at what the vikings' McCauley gave up last week and be thankful.

2. I like both Blackmon and Bush and think they'll continue to improve. They just need to mature physically a little more and get some more experience. Hopefully they can be the CB's for the future, but if so, some improvement is necessary.

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Of course teams will go at Bush and he will give up plays at times; he is the nickel back. But as the third CB his isn't too shabby. Just look at what the vikings' McCauley gave up last week and be thankful.

Exactly, Bush is one of the better nickel CB's out there. Harris and Woodson both think he has the makings of a starting NFL CB. Fans are too impatient. If one looks at his upside and his rapid development, I don't see how one is not optimistic about his future. Of course he could hit a wall, get injured, or lose his confidence, but that could happen to any young player. I love your McCauley comparison. Some forget the old adage - "the grass is alway greener on the other side of the fence..."

2. I like both Blackmon and Bush and think they'll continue to improve. They just need to mature physically a little more and get some more experience. Hopefully they can be the CB's for the future, but if so, some improvement is necessary.

BINGO again. Being an NFL CB takes development. Very few come straight into the league and are ready to go. Just look at the miss rate on MANY high draft picks at this position. Bush and Blackmon both are physically talented young men. At this point Bush has shown himself to be the tougher of the two -- physically and mentally, but there is plenty of room for both to develop and get better. It is a sweet luxury to have them behind Harris and Woodson, rather than thrown to the wolves too early.

Hell, how can any one ignore that they both beat back challenges by Walker a former NFL starter and Dendy last year's nickel back (who had improved significantly from last year).

I guess some fans expect 53 All Pros to be on their teams roster -- perhaps they should hold their breathes waiting. :roll:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
AZRunning said:

Exactly, Bush is one of the better nickel CB's out there. Harris and Woodson both think he has the makings of a starting NFL CB. Fans are too impatient. If one looks at his upside and his rapid development, I don't see how one is not optimistic about his future. Of course he could hit a wall, get injured, or lose his confidence, but that could happen to any young player. I love your McCauley comparison. Some forget the old adage - "the grass is alway greener on the other side of the fence..."

BINGO again. Being an NFL CB takes development. Very few come straight into the league and are ready to go. Just look at the miss rate on MANY high draft picks at this position. Bush and Blackmon both are physically talented young men. At this point Bush has shown himself to be the tougher of the two -- physically and mentally, but there is plenty of room for both to develop and get better. It is a sweet luxury to have them behind Harris and Woodson, rather than thrown to the wolves too early.

Hell, how can any one ignore that they both beat back challenges by Walker a former NFL starter and Dendy last year's nickel back (who had improved significantly from last year).

I guess some fans expect 53 All Pros to be on their teams roster -- perhaps they should hold their breathes waiting. :roll:

I said as much in an earlier post, therefore I have to agree, again! :)

Bruce, we MUST have 53 pro bowlers on the team! You know this! :twisted:

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this is a joke!
gawd forbid someone may have a different opinion on a player.
just because a person may feel one player will be better than another
the poster is inpatient and oh yeah...............

that means the poster wants every player on the team to be a pro-bowl player.

only on pf.com, where the insults just keep coming, and you can never express any thoughts or opinions without someone insulting you!

great post Bruce, and the Zero, it just does not stop here!

you should be proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is this bush's first year?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts