Clemson's Packer Fan

Patrick Lane

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello to everyone out there. I am Patrick and I am an adamant Clemson fan and Green Bay fan. I am currently attending Clemson University and pursuing a degree in Materials Science and Engineering. I have been a lifelong fan of the Packers along with my father and grandfather. I can say it's a family tradition in a way. Never the less, I love my Packers and everything about them. If I had to pick a favorite player, I would have to go with Jordy Nelson. His demeanor and the way he is not cocky but yet is still a regular badass is awesome. I loved our 2012 draft, minus the Nick Perry and McMillan picks. I thought Upshaw would have been a better pick and a steal for us. And McMillan could have been drafted later or been an UDFA. But I won't second guess TT too much because the man has been proven a draft wizard. But I am excited for this coming season, so as always GO PACK GO!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
might go to a clemson game next fall, anything I should know? Any traditions or things to look for?

Tim Austin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi,

I am a final year student studying inEngland. As part of my research I am looking to compare fans of NFL clubs, MLS clubs and EPL clubs. I was hoping a few of you would be able to take part in my questionnaire; it will take no longer than five minutes to complete. This will help me to analyse the cultural differences between fans inAmericaandEngland. If you are interested in my overall findings, please let me know.

http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp?sid=8sqy9sifmi71sa973823

Thank you for your time.

Tim

Members online

Latest posts