Clay Matthews to return and put the hurt on Favre

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
muahahahha The Return of The Predator! Favre, don't watch that movie!!! This is gonna more than make up for the last two weeks!!! Predator is gonna be hungry, he hasn't munched any QBs in nearly two weeks. Favre al dente

Jesuswasafullback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
God i hope he (favre) shatters a leg or something.....i usually dont wish for people to get injured but this is another story

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
muahahahha The Return of The Predator! Favre, don't watch that movie!!! This is gonna more than make up for the last two weeks!!! Predator is gonna be hungry, he hasn't munched any QBs in nearly two weeks. Favre al dente
.. LOL... well I think we all know now that he's not "al dente" heheee :spiteful:

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
allen is overrated. he hasnt done anything this year, and apart from beating up on barbre last year he had like no sacks in his other games. hes just a loudmouth ****** who used to be good

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
baluga sorry sure i spelled that wrong but anyway he needs to step up or he needs help but i think a-rod comes to be his old self this week clay and the rest of the d-line will be a monster this will be a win go pack go:viksux::superman:go clay go

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
7 sacks against the Packers last year. 14 total.
Don't think he is overrated because at least against us he always shows up.

From what we've seen of the officiating this year, we can expect that Allen and Co. will be allowed to put the crown of their helmets right on Aaron's nose all night without repercussions. Yet if Matthews gets a pinky on Favre, expect yellow flags galore. The NFL apparently only takes the hits on quarterbacks other than Rodgers seriously.

danielchile

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From what we've seen of the officiating this year, we can expect that Allen and Co. will be allowed to put the crown of their helmets right on Aaron's nose all night without repercussions. Yet if Matthews gets a pinky on Favre, expect yellow flags galore. The NFL apparently only takes the hits on quarterbacks other than Rodgers seriously.

That's what I'm hating about this season. Zombo went helmet to chin against Cutler, that ended up nullifying a Barnett INT. Rodgers is hit helmet to helmet by Jarmon, throws and INT...and no penalty flags? Against the Dolphins Rodgers got two chipped teeth...TWO CHIPPED TEETH after a helmet to helmet hit...and no penalty flags? WTF is going on?

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's what I'm hating about this season. Zombo went helmet to chin against Cutler, that ended up nullifying a Barnett INT. Rodgers is hit helmet to helmet by Jarmon, throws and INT...and no penalty flags? Against the Dolphins Rodgers got two chipped teeth...TWO CHIPPED TEETH after a helmet to helmet hit...and no penalty flags? WTF is going on?

I agree were the refs told to not throw flags for us?

lol

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Report: Clay Matthews will return for Packers

Here's something different: good injury news for the Packers.Steve Wyche of NFL.com reports that Packers linebacker Clay Matthews will return to the field this week after missing one game with a hamstring injury.While the Packers lost linebacker Brady Poppinga last...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
allen is overrated. he hasnt done anything this year, and apart from beating up on barbre last year he had like no sacks in his other games. hes just a loudmouth ****** who used to be good
So what your saying is that the Packers are not going to double team this year like everyone else has. I am sure he would love to hear that. Clifton is going to handle him all by his lonesome. Should be fun to watch.

And as far as Matthews, I can see 3 sacks an 1 roughing the passer penalty.

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So what your saying is that the Packers are not going to double team this year like everyone else has. I am sure he would love to hear that. Clifton is going to handle him all by his lonesome. Should be fun to watch.

And as far as Matthews, I can see 3 sacks an 1 roughing the passer penalty.
In I think its 3 games Clifton has played against him Allan only has 1 sack iirc. Its in an article on the Packer site Ill see if I can find it agian later.

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here is the Quote from the Packers article

The hope is that having different offensive tackles blocking those ends will make a difference. Veteran left tackle Chad Clifton
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
missed both Minnesota games with an ankle injury last year, and replacements Daryn Colledge
and T.J. Lang
struggled to block Allen, who had 7½ sacks in those two games. Clifton has a solid track record against Allen in his career, holding him to 1 ½ sacks over three meetings prior to last year (two with Minnesota in ’08, one with Kansas City in ’07).

Notebook: Sack Numbers Vs. Vikings Must Improve

So if Clifton can show up we should be ok.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
God i hope he (favre) shatters a leg or something.....i usually dont wish for people to get injured but this is another story

Me personally........I would like to see him during the whole game so Viking Fans can't say something like ........."he would have tore your Defense a new one if he didn't get injured in the first quarter." I would prefer if he was sacked 5 or 6 times and threw 3 int's and fumbled and lost the ball twice. So watching him FK up for 4 quarters would be more enjoyable for the fans! After watching the $hit eating grin he had last year, I would rather see him walk off the field ready to cry.............and basically regret the day he was born.:viksux:

Members online

Latest posts