Clay Matthews played through a broken shin

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
It turns out that Troy Polamalu wasn’t the only Defensive MVP candidate that was dealing with a*significant*injury late last season. Clay Matthews revealed Tuesday he played the second half of the year with a broken shin. (A stress fracture.) The Packers listed him as probable on the injury report with a shin injury throughout, but…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He honestly isnt even that big. In person he isnt as big as you would expect. Hawk seems much larger in person.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Merged two threads..

One was posted a day ago..

Please people dble check things are not posted 1st

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
One word sums him up = Beast!

It does offer an explanation as to the drop in production but he still played exceptionally well even with the broken shin. Good enough to make the pro-bowl and be in contention of DPOY. I can only imagine what he is going to do with two good legs under him. How about a reply of games 1 and 2 of last season? Multiple sacks every game? :)

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Merged two threads..

One was posted a day ago..

Please people dble check things are not posted 1st

I thought I had checked, but obviously not very well...my apologies to you longtimefan..as punishment,.please don't make me sit in the corner and watch queenie low-lights...that's a fate worse than death!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought I had checked, but obviously not very well...my apologies to you longtimefan..as punishment,.please don't make me sit in the corner and watch queenie low-lights...that's a fate worse than death!
The Vikings vs Saints Brent INT is a highlight.

Go ahead and put me in the corner longtime and let me watch that over and over. I won't ever get tired of that one. Especially the one with the Paul Allen call.

Back to Claymaker: What's his face of the ArmPittsburgh Stealers can keep his D-Fence MVP even though in the SB Clay showed that he was the one who deserved it!
But hey, he got a ring and helped bring the Lombardi home.
And what did ArmPittsburgh get? Nothing. And they are still less than half of us with our 13 NFL Championship wins.

Members online

Latest posts