"Clay Matthews Is Head & Shoulders Above Polamalu When it Comes to Hair"

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Clay Matthews Is Head & Shoulders Above Polamalu When it Comes to Hair -- NFL FanHouse

Clay Matthews, the Green Bay Packers' linebacker with the flowing golden locks that makes every woman jealous, destroys Troy Polamalu in the competition for greatest Super Bowl hair.

I know this because I just showed a picture of both men's hair to my wife and she said, "I have naturally curly hair like Troy Polamalu, but I think he needs to invest in a wide-tooth comb and use a better conditioner. So my vote is for Matthews because it seems to me that he knows how to take care of his hair better. You can't fake that silkiness. You just can't."

Ask any woman, whose hair you would rather have and the answer is Matthews -- by a landslide. Polamalu's flowing curls are impressive, just not as photogenic or as well kept. In fact, even Troy Polamalu, a fellow USC grad, would probably confess to being jealous of Matthews' hair if he was being completely honest.

Black and Gold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
***refuses to discuss hotness of other males***

Hair smack, towel smack and mascot smack; is it superbowl time or what? :duel:

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Agreed, is it time for the game yet. Win or lose, I just want to see a good game. It's only Wednesday and we already have sunk to hair talk. Ugh...