Clay Matthews does adult diapers ad

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have an odd sense of humor so ads like these are purrfect to me. It's just the right blend of peculiar and what the **** was that. Matthews is a brave man to be doing that.

Some hugs to Rocky, glad to hear you are cancer free! My aunt had to use Depends in the last couple years of her life. So in a roundabout way, I'm kind of grateful for this commercial.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
No comment.

Like I will hold back........

*holds back and exits thread*

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Back.

But, by far the most embarrassing add I have seen is that Peyton/Eli Oreo licking crap. I just about fell over when I first saw it.Major face palm moment for me.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Rocky11

Superbowl bound Pack
Reaction score
Thanks to all who sent me support because of my former cancer. People on this forum are good people and I appreciate your comments and "likes". It was a little dicey at the beginning but all is well now (except for those stupid diapers). I have to admit that even though I hate having to use them in reality I am glad that they exist. I love this forum, not only for the support and kindness but I love the friendly arguments and differences of opinions.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
GreenBayGal I am happy to report that I have been cancer free for almost 11 1/2 years now. God is good all the time.

My dad had prostrate cancer but didnt have surgery...He had the radiation seeds put in..is there a reason why you couldnt have the seeds?

He had this done 16 years ago...So it was about 97

Now he is is almost 87 years old..

Rocky11

Superbowl bound Pack
Reaction score
My Doctor told me that I was too young for the seeds. I was 45 when I was diagnosed. 87 years old is awesome. I would say that is nice that he kicked cancers ***.

Members online

Latest posts