1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Clawledge!

Discussion in 'Video Highlights' started by NYPacker, Jul 15, 2010.

1. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Don't know if this has been posted already but it's a great highlight tape of Clay Matthews!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub6LiHoHSNU]YouTube - Clawledge[/ame]
  2. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +282 / 2 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    He is going to bring double team all year next season.
  3. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979 / 0 / -0
    I've said it before: I don't remember a pass rusher being so dominant in Green and Gold since Reggie White. Kampman had a lot of sacks, but mainly due to hussle. CM3 was simply unblockable in one-on-one. And that being a rookie.

We got an extraordinaire talent on our team.

And, yes, that last play still angers me a lot. We were plain ROBBED in that game. Dammitt. I don't remember a single call for us, but there was the facemask on Rodgers, this FF by CM3, 2 times offensive pass interference on Fitzgerald...
  4. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Ratings:
    +115 / 0 / -0
    CM3 is amazing. Really hope he maintains his dominance. He's now bigger and stronger, so I can only assume good things. My favorite is that Spin move he does. ITS FREAKIN AMAZING. Great speed, good athleticism, and oustanding visual. Always knows where the QB is.
  5. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    No doubt, I think for the amount of picks that we traded away in order to get him, he was well worth it. Maybe even more, TT got us a steal. I read somewhere that a good portion of that referee staff was fired. Not sure if it's true but here's to hoping they never come back to spoil us again.

HELL YEAH! I noticed that too. His spin move kind of reminds me of the one Dwight Freeney does. And that's saying a lot considering that Clay mastered this technique as a rookie. Anyone know the name of the celebration Matthews does each time he gets a sack?
  6. VolvoD

VolvoD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +619 / 14 / -10
    Now all he has to do is get his hands on Brett Fudge.