Clawledge!

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't know if this has been posted already but it's a great highlight tape of Clay Matthews!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub6LiHoHSNU]YouTube - Clawledge[/ame]

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've said it before: I don't remember a pass rusher being so dominant in Green and Gold since Reggie White. Kampman had a lot of sacks, but mainly due to hussle. CM3 was simply unblockable in one-on-one. And that being a rookie.

We got an extraordinaire talent on our team.

And, yes, that last play still angers me a lot. We were plain ROBBED in that game. Dammitt. I don't remember a single call for us, but there was the facemask on Rodgers, this FF by CM3, 2 times offensive pass interference on Fitzgerald...

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
CM3 is amazing. Really hope he maintains his dominance. He's now bigger and stronger, so I can only assume good things. My favorite is that Spin move he does. ITS FREAKIN AMAZING. Great speed, good athleticism, and oustanding visual. Always knows where the QB is.

OP
OP
N

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've said it before: I don't remember a pass rusher being so dominant in Green and Gold since Reggie White. Kampman had a lot of sacks, but mainly due to hussle. CM3 was simply unblockable in one-on-one. And that being a rookie.

We got an extraordinaire talent on our team.

And, yes, that last play still angers me a lot. We were plain ROBBED in that game. Dammitt. I don't remember a single call for us, but there was the facemask on Rodgers, this FF by CM3, 2 times offensive pass interference on Fitzgerald...

No doubt, I think for the amount of picks that we traded away in order to get him, he was well worth it. Maybe even more, TT got us a steal. I read somewhere that a good portion of that referee staff was fired. Not sure if it's true but here's to hoping they never come back to spoil us again.

CM3 is amazing. Really hope he maintains his dominance. He's now bigger and stronger, so I can only assume good things. My favorite is that Spin move he does. ITS FREAKIN AMAZING. Great speed, good athleticism, and oustanding visual. Always knows where the QB is.

HELL YEAH! I noticed that too. His spin move kind of reminds me of the one Dwight Freeney does. And that's saying a lot considering that Clay mastered this technique as a rookie. Anyone know the name of the celebration Matthews does each time he gets a sack?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts