Classless Bears Fans

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bitter and classless. But its ok, we got the best response to any bears trolls. 2011 NFC championship. no response can defend that.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I went to the vikings bears monday night game last year in Chicago and there were plenty of **** drunk bears fans ready to throw with any vikings fan for simply cheering. It was very uncomfortable. The fans absolutely reminded me of that trailer park father and son who attacked the 1st base coach at the Sox game a few years back.

ThorMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope when I go to bootcamp in Il, that I get a chance to go see the Pack play at Soldier. We'll see how many "tough" Bears fans there will be.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I like how the Bear fans in the comments basically agree that Packers fans deserved to be abused. Pure meatball class!!

The Bear fan pysche is seriously scarred after this loss. Packers flew in, kicked them in the nuts, took the Halas, and left em with nothing to show for it but a broken QB with a QB controversy. Top it off they get to watch us go to the Super Bowl!! That's gonna leave a mark for a long long long long time!!!!!!

Packer fans now have bragging rights damn near forever over Bear fans.

supun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't some Bear fans poison some Steeler fan and caused him to go blind? Walking out of Chicago with a bloody nose seems like a good deal compared to being blinded for life.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't some Bear fans poison some Steeler fan and caused him to go blind? Walking out of Chicago with a bloody nose seems like a good deal compared to being blinded for life.
I don't know if they every proved it in a court of law, but I have definitely heard the story.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
How would he poison him? Methanol in his beer? That would make you go blind.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
My jaw is on the floor. I'd never seen that story.

And yeah, I read the comments on PFT on the Chicago/Green Bay story, and couldn't believe that either. What the hell is wrong with people? :chisux:

Gymrat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I explained in the news section what exactly happened to me in week 17 during the 07 season at Chicago, but long story short, He yelled profanities, he threw a full plastic cup of hot chocolate at my GF, he didn't run, he fell, he stood up and realized he was just on the wrong side of a parking garage beating. The other Bears fans that witnessed (who I thought were going to kill me) agreed that they would have done the same thing if someone did that to them or a loved one. Especially for a Man to pick on a girl and actually throw a hot, heavy, hard object at someone for rooting for the other team is completely out of line. What I did may have been out of line, but honestly I didn't know how much longer until he stopped messing with us, and apparently that was the only way to get him to stop.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Unexcusable. I am hate reading these articles about how bad the Bears fans were to the Packers. They have all reason to be pissed, and I don't blame them for being upset but DON'T attack other fans because of it. Verbal abuse can be tolerated to a point. I know at Lambeau you can txt for security can you do that at Soldiers field?

Krymestone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i know up close and personal how classless bears fans can be, from back in the 06-07 season, during the week before the NFC championship...all i heard was how bears fans couldn't wait for the "bears to finish what katrina started". really nice to hear, when half my family lost everything down there. oh, and at a sports bar i was at, i couldn't get served for the first 45 minutes for wearing a saints jersey until a sympathetic fan ordered the bartender to give me a beer.

OP
OP
JJP41

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They're totally classless and even though I am a Packers fan, I did grow up in Chicago and the behavior by fans just disgusts me.

I thought that idiot Bears fan spitting on Nick Collins after the first meeting was bad enough. Cutting people and throwing them down stairs.......just beyon belief.

And to think, one of their bandwagon sports announcers (Jim Rose) called Packers fans classless and cried about getting mooned by their fans. Typical Chicago garbage.

:chisux: Always have and always will......

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Here's the story. He actually was poisoned at a bar after the game. Looks like they slipped him antifreeze or methanol like I said before.

Steelers Fan Says He Was Poisoned, Left Blind At Chicago Bar - Pittsburgh News Story - WTAE Pittsburgh

You'd immediately smell the antifreeze. Had to have been methanol. Methanol itself is harmless. The problem is when your liver metabolizes it into... formaldehyde! :chisux:

Whoever wrote the article should have said "toxic wood alcohol" not "toxic grain alcohol" :Clueless:

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
The strange thing is who carries around Methanol? Had to be a guy with a industrial type of job who had some in his car/truck.

Rule #1 Never drink with Bear fans you don't know in Chicago.

Makes you wonder if the bear fans are patsies and it was some random psychopath at the bar that night that wanted to injure/kill somebody. He found a perfect way to poison the guy and get the Bear fans to take the heat. The Bears won, you wouldn't think they would be THAT upset with trash talk to want to maim the Steelers fan. Granted, we don't know what was said.

Members online

Latest posts