Christina Aguilera to sing National Anthem at Super Bowl

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Insulted? Really? C'mon now! Im am sorry if you took that like an insult. Just LOLing around. Do you have any youtube vids or MP3s or anything to sample?

p.s. American Idol contestants aren't professionals.

EDIT: and a half an hour isn't enough time on a MB to bust out the "thought so"...I was on lunch break
It's like saying you're a brain surgeon or a rocket scientist. Sure, there are a bunch of em, you just dont expect to run in to them.

Sorry Mushroom. I'm just jumpy right now I guess - took it too seriously. I'm a very honest person (TOO honest - gets me into trouble) so it rather annoys me if I think someone doesn't believe me.

I don't watch A/I, but yeah, I know they're not professionals.

Yes, I'm a professional vocalist, and yes, I'm white but I sing R&B in a very similar style to Christina Aguilera. I have a decent resume and my voice has been on national television/radio, but my face hasn't...but I promise, this IS the dumb thing I picked to do for a living when I was a kid. (More money, please!)

I can't get more specific than that - it would just be stupid on a public board.

Anyway - sorry I got uptight about it. Message boards make me jumpy in general (four letters: E. S. P. N.)...I probably need a break. LOL

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry Mushroom. I'm just jumpy right now I guess - took it too seriously. I'm a very honest person (TOO honest - gets me into trouble) so it rather annoys me if I think someone doesn't believe me.

I don't watch A/I, but yeah, I know they're not professionals.

Yes, I'm a professional vocalist, and yes, I'm white but I sing R&B in a very similar style to Christina Aguilera. I have a decent resume and my voice has been on national television/radio, but my face hasn't...but I promise, this IS the dumb thing I picked to do for a living when I was a kid. (More money, please!)

I can't get more specific than that - it would just be stupid on a public board.

Anyway - sorry I got uptight about it. Message boards make me jumpy in general (four letters: E. S. P. N.)...I probably need a break. LOL

Well, there ya go. The mindless clowns at the ESPN boards will make anyone crazy.

That's why I come here now.

:chisux:

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Christina and BEP are good entertainment... Christina sang that national anthem at the Finals last year and it was amazing... the BEPs always put on a good show... better then the f@wkin who!!! GTFOH!!!

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
No worries, there are a lot of people on the internet just looking to start something, I am not one of em. Thanks for understanding and clearing everything up, GO PACK!

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
These old acts could rock in their day but they are way too old now, however, there are still dozens of artists out there better than this crap. Hell, why not just put Ke$ha up there. She is has much talent as the fergbeast and is far better looking.

Members online

Latest posts