Chris Henry Cut.... Finally

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
The Bungals finally cut lose this cannon and move forward.. oh what a nasty season it could be in Cincy.. if Johnson continues his antics, TJ follows suit and now Henry is gone.. Yo Carson.. welcome to the 05 Packer recieving corp.. I hear Taco Wallace is available.

PFTalk.com said:
Well, the Dallas Cowboys might soon have a new receiver.

Chris Henry, who was suspended by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell for the first eight games of the 2007 season due to multiple run-ins with the law, has been cut by the Cincinnati Bengals.

Said Bengals president Mike Brown in a team-issued statement: “Chris Henry has forfeited his opportunity to pursue a career with the Bengals. His conduct can no longer be tolerated.

“The Bengals tried for an extended period of time to support Chris and his potentially bright career. We had hoped to guide him toward an appropriate standard of personal responsibility that this community would support and that would allow him to play in the NFL. We acknowledge those fans who had concerns about Chris; at the same time we tried to help a young man.

“But those efforts end today, as we move on with what is best for our team.”

Henry was taken into custody early Thursday after being charged with assault. Under the rules of Turd Watch II, the Bengals will not receive any points as a result of the arrest, since they cut him within a week after the cuffing and fingerprinting.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PLEASE GREEN BAY SIGN THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just Kidding he is trash.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bungals finally cut lose this cannon and move forward.. oh what a nasty season it could be in Cincy.. if Johnson continues his antics, TJ follows suit and now Henry is gone.. Yo Carson.. welcome to the 05 Packer recieving corp.. I hear Taco Wallace is available.

He's on the Seahawks, actually. I keep track of my Taco. I still say Thompson signed him because his name made him laugh.

Also, HAHA Chris Henry!

OP
OP
Pack93z

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Pack93z said:
The Bungals finally cut lose this cannon and move forward..

That is one kick *** Fielder sig. I REALLY REALLY like that one.

Thanks.. I make the sig today an they lose... if they start a streak.. it is comming down. :lol:

Hopefully they get him inked for many years to come.. build around him and Braun... Weeks if he ever puts the total package together...

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This Really annoys me People with Everything going for them Wasting it and there lifes away
These idiots think that they can do ANYTHING and get away with it, because they are a "star" athelete.
What a waste of god given talent.
Too bad god forgot to put a BRAIN in him.
Matbe he should go with the scarecrow and the rest to the Wizard of Oz to see if he can help him out.

Members online

Latest posts