Chris Havel " Favre twisting in the Wind"

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
Not many can stand up tp 66 like that and get away with it packgirl. As much as I admire your courage ( and stance on Brett for that matter ) :wink: I would not gloat too much on this victory because 66 is a :evil: hombre lol .

Just having fun 66, I love you and the word "Ingrates". :wink:

who me?? gloating?? not exactly! i just find arguing with someone when you're in total agreement with them (regarding brett) quite humorous, that's all. :chest:

btw - thanks cheesey!! :wink:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey.......no problemo 4pack. Like you said (and me before you) it's rather humorus to be arguing with someone that AGREES with you........i guess some people just like to argue! :D

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack 66: The Elway comparison doesn't work here. When Elway neared the end of his career, the Broncos had the best O-line in the league, the best running back, the best receiving tight end, and two very good wideouts. They also had a good defense that included John Mobley and Bill Romanowski. They had all the pieces in place and had finished 13-3 in 1996. If the Packers were in a situation like this, Brett would be coming back and we wouldn't even be having this discussion. Unfortunately, it's not that simple. It's a shame that the Packers aren't in a better position to be a real contender, whether you blame it on Wolf, Sherman, Thompson, or all of them. But also remember that it is very rare for a great QB to end his career on such a high note, as Elway did. He was the exception.

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
66 doesn't know when to give it up.

THANK THE LORD THAT HE ISN'T GM. HE WOULD CALL FAVRE EVERY SECOND. Demanding he comes back, then to force him to retire, because of his disrespect for him.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think whats most imporant is will brett start that is what will make him come back not be a back up like the rest,if that is what they are going to say to him i think he will retire,which with his skills he is still a starter not a back up like the rest warner vinnie and so on.i guess we just have to wait and see what transpires in the next weeks.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cannot honestly believe that Favre wants to be begged to come back. I think Brett clearlly knows that it's his decision whether he wants to play or not. Truthfully, and with all due respect to future HOF Brett Favre, I want him to stop this foolishness and either decide to play or else just retire. This is turning into a circus again. Brett's just not that insecure that he needs McCarthy and Thompson to come and beg him to play. Brett's dad would be embarrased by all of this.

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is turning into a circus because TT has let it. No Offense but go down there with MM state what your vision is how you plan to do what you want to do. Tell him he is part of that vision and then let it be on Favre. If they do that then Brett thinking no body wants him is silly and would make him look silly.

But the clock is ticking and the More time TT sits hold up in his office the more Brett would assume he is not in the picture

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JbShell said:
It is turning into a circus because TT has let it. No Offense but go down there with MM state what your vision is how you plan to do what you want to do. Tell him he is part of that vision and then let it be on Favre. If they do that then Brett thinking no body wants him is silly and would make him look silly.

But the clock is ticking and the More time TT sits hold up in his office the more Brett would assume he is not in the picture

Agree. TT has started to "Talk the Talk" in his latest interview questions regarding Brett but if this is for real and not just for public relations sake it is time for TT and MM to "Walk the Walk" and get down there with a sincere proposal.

I think they will ( cautious optomism here ).

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TT said he wants favre back, what more do you want. he cant let 1 player dictate everything that goes on. circus? ok.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NONE of us knows whats going on behind closed doors in Green Bay. To ASSUME that NOTHING is happening just because WE don't hear anything is crazy. Just because TT doesn't come out everyday waving a "I want Brett back!" banner, does NOT mean he isn't DOING something. It still comes down to.....it's Brett's decision! And if TT did NOT want him back, i am SURE Favre would come out and tell everyone. He would NOT walk away without saying it was his decision, or the Packers organizations decision.
The Police patrol the city everyday........just because they arn't driving down your street with the lights and siren going everyday, doesn't mean they arn't doing anything.
We will be told, i'm sure, when the Packers know for sure. Otherwise, what are they supposed to do? Trot out a daily statement, which will be the same, day after day, until Favre makes a statement?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
NONE of us knows whats going on behind closed doors in Green Bay. To ASSUME that NOTHING is happening just because WE don't hear anything is crazy. Just because TT doesn't come out everyday waving a "I want Brett back!" banner, does NOT mean he isn't DOING something.

well said! Some people WANT the brett banner though, and if they dont see it, they feel TT is pushing brett out. Ridiculous, I know, but its true...some people...

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know Trom! I guess they think TT and Harlan and McCarthy just sit around playing cribbage all day!!! It's GOOFY! I want brett back, but hey, will my yelling about it make it happen? No......and it won't make anything happen quicker either. Who knows? Maybe they are in contact with Brett everyday. We really have NO idea.

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
TT said he wants favre back, what more do you want. he cant let 1 player dictate everything that goes on. circus? ok.

Listen Trom while I agree with you that no one Player can dictate what direction or lack there of a team makes on the same token Brett is an employee of the Packers and TT MM and Harlan should go down and have a talk. He is a 14 year Vet of the Pack not a 23 year old rookie. Was just stating that TT and MM have got to make a move whatever it is and either do it or no. Brett is not Javon Walker. Just saying they should go make thier pitch as soon as possible. It is the offseadson for crying outloud. Go get it done get it out of the way.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JbShell said:
tromadz said:

Listen Trom while I agree with you that no one Player can dictate what direction or lack there of a team makes on the same token Brett is an employee of the Packers and TT MM and Harlan should go down and have a talk. He is a 14 year Vet of the Pack not a 23 year old rookie. Was just stating that TT and MM have got to make a move whatever it is and either do it or no. Brett is not Javon Walker. Just saying they should go make thier pitch as soon as possible. It is the offseadson for crying outloud. Go get it done get it out of the way.

Ill say this for about the 34th time...THEY'VE TALKED. THEY WILL TALK, THEY COULD BE TALKING AGAIN RIGHT NOW FOR ALL YOU KNOW. THE FACT IS THEY TALKED. STOP ACTING AS IF TT IS DUCKING FAVRE.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Trom........quit confusing everyone with the FACTS!!!!

Oh......by the way............LOVE your new "siggy!" :lol:

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
JbShell said:
tromadz said:

Ill say this for about the 34th time...THEY'VE TALKED. THEY WILL TALK, THEY COULD BE TALKING AGAIN RIGHT NOW FOR ALL YOU KNOW.
THE FACT IS THEY TALKED.
STOP ACTING AS IF TT IS DUCKING FAVRE.

Ok they have talked over the phones and maybe face to face when the season ended I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT PHONE CONVERSATIONS I AM TALKING ABOUT AN OFFSEASON TRIP TO MISSISSIPPI I DONT KNOW WHY YOU ARE BEING DENSE AT THIS POINT BY NOT READING MY POST THOUROGHLY> I agree and yes you arer accurate they have talked on the phone but I doubt they have done any George Bush Condelea Rice secret trips.
Read my posts all the way through before jumping my ***

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
I know Trom! I guess they think TT and Harlan and McCarthy just sit around playing cribbage all day!!! It's GOOFY! I want brett back, but hey, will my yelling about it make it happen? No......and it won't make anything happen quicker either. Who knows? Maybe they are in contact with Brett everyday. We really have NO idea.

And cheesy it is my god given right to ***** about what I see dont see believe or dont believe just as you do from time to time.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JbShell said:
tromadz said:
JbShell said:
tromadz said:

Ill say this for about the 34th time...THEY'VE TALKED. THEY WILL TALK, THEY COULD BE TALKING AGAIN RIGHT NOW FOR ALL YOU KNOW.
THE FACT IS THEY TALKED.

Ok they have talked over the phones and maybe face to face when the season ended I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT PHONE CONVERSATIONS I AM TALKING ABOUT AN OFFSEASON TRIP TO MISSISSIPPI I DONT KNOW WHY YOU ARE BEING DENSE AT THIS POINT BY NOT READING MY POST THOUROGHLY

You want a trip to mississippi? Do you want him to sign up a cruise, and get the whole family there, maybe jerk him off a little? They talked on the phone...they talked face-to-face...but you want a mississippi trip...ok

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
JbShell said:
tromadz said:
JbShell said:
tromadz said:

THE FACT IS THEY TALKED.

Ok they have talked over the phones and maybe face to face when the season ended I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT PHONE CONVERSATIONS I AM TALKING ABOUT AN OFFSEASON TRIP TO MISSISSIPPI I DONT KNOW WHY YOU ARE BEING DENSE AT THIS POINT BY NOT READING MY POST THOUROGHLY

You want a trip to mississippi? Do you want him to sign up a cruise, and get the whole family there, maybe jerk him off a little? They talked on the phone...they talked face-to-face...but you want a mississippi trip...ok
Cruise, ********? You're not recruiting him to the Vikes, are you? :D

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
JbShell said:
tromadz said:
JbShell said:
tromadz said:

THE FACT IS THEY TALKED.

Not Just us that feels they need to make this trip trom. Read Havel or read this : http://packers.scout.com/2/489056.html

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i want favre back, and i hope they do what it takes to bring him back, INCLUDING a trip to mississippi

BUT

what kinda message does that send? That GB will grovel for good players, and do a little 2-step for em. I mean, in the day and age of TO and his routine. The inmates are running the asylum, and I dont like the message it sends. I liked how the javon thing was handled. That was frigging glorious. If brett wants to play, brett will play. If bretts ******** have to be fondled in order for him to play, does he really want to play? Since when do you have to talk someone into playing the game, when for their entire career that person has said "I play because I love the game." But now, he will play if he gets a field trip from the front office, a lollypop, and a cruise on lake ****. Cmon...

I am still thinking Favre should come back cuz hes on contract till 2007, and the fuss he made with javon...Im not saying it cuz I want favre back, Im saying it cuz I dont want my babby daddy to be a hypocrite.

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
JbShell said:
tromadz said:
JbShell said:
tromadz said:

THE FACT IS THEY TALKED.

Glad to see you have degraded yourself to cheap humor trom. I dont need to go to Mississippi. Obviosly you are so stuck on anything other than keeping the conversation civil.

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Common trom,

TO and Brett should not even be in the same post together. That has to be sacrilegious to the football gods. Shame on you trom , Shame, Shame. :wink:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love the 'holier than thou' posts from people the most. After cheeseys jokes, zeros pics of hot coaches daughters, and ryans hoff...id say they light up my day the most.

degraded myself to cheap humor? are you new? Ive always done cheap humor, its all I can afford(there ya go, cheesey)

my favorite part of that whole type of post, is that it usually comes after I say something that the other person can't really come back to. If you disect that post from jbshell(who i like, and am not dissing, so relax) and take away the holier than thou part where he makes me feel like poo (poor tromadz is a degenerate apparently...it has to be true because it was said), all he said was "I dont need to go to Mississippi." That is sandwiched between demeaning comments about how I degraded myself cuz I made a rated R joke and the fact that I am so stuck on keeping things from remaining civil.

It must be my passion. JBShell, do what I do with posts like yours. See what you dont like, and read between the lines. I read between your belittling comments and found "I dont need to go to Mississippi." Read beyond my (foul) jokes and see what I had to say.

You blame me for being stuck on not keeping things civil, well im blaming you for not having anything relevant to say at all, except "I dont need to go to Mississippi." good job.

If you dont like my jokes, or anything, PM me, dont be sanctimonious on a message board, man..who are you kidding?

Members online

Latest posts