Chris Chambers traded to the Chargers

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BOLTS GIVE UP A SECOND-ROUNDER FOR CHAMBERS

A league source tells us that the San Diego Chargers sent their second-round pick in 2008 to the Miami Dolphins in exchange for receiver Chris Chambers.

Chambers was a second-round pick in 2001, so getting a second-rounder seven years later is a decent deal for a franchise with plenty of holes to fill.

And Chambers has to be thrilled with the move. He goes from an 0-6 train wreck to a team that is 3-3 and on the upswing.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
The Chargers just became the 3rd best team in the AFC..

Pats.
Colts.
Chargers.
Steelers. At least until Hines comes back.. that offense is one of the most predictable O's in the game, other than maybe the Jags.
Jags.
Ravens or when Healthy the Texans.

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Chargers just became the 3rd best team in the AFC..

Pats.
Colts.
Chargers.
Steelers. At least until Hines comes back.. that offense is one of the most predictable O's in the game, other than maybe the Jags.
Jags.
Ravens or when Healthy the Texans.

Ward will be back Sunday night. We'll test out the DEN defense before the Packers get their shot. As for the DEN offense I predict Cutler will fold like a lawn chair!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow the Dolphins just don't seem to care about their team.
Imagine how their FANS feel. This is throwing up the white flag for the year. To me, he was one of their best guys, and now they don't have that now, or even for future years.

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kind of off topic, but man I still wish GB would have taken him over Fergie when we had the chance. The guy has been solid for his entire career, and would have been much better with Favre, etc.

RainX

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kind of off topic, but man I still wish GB would have taken him over Fergie when we had the chance. The guy has been solid for his entire career, and would have been much better with Favre, etc.
Yeah, that was one draft choice I always questioned about Sherm. Great receiver who attended UW-Madison and was a fan favorite who could've stayed in the same state as a pro, and we draft Fergy instead.

I kind of feel we made up a bit for Sherm's 2001 draft bust Jamal Reynolds though. The Seahawks drafted Koren Robinson the pick before we took Reynolds, so I feel we've essentially made up for that pick when we signed and got Koren back.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green_Bay_Packers said:
Why did they do that? still laughing after now kind of feeling sorry for my bro though he was 1 of the best receivers at the Dolphins
Chambers IS a good WR. But Miami knows they are going no where this year, and i guess they decided to quit on this year and build up a bunch of draft choices for next year.
I always wished the Packers would have taken him. He was GREAT at UW.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts