Chmura blasts Favre

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think i set myself up to have Trom gunnin' for ME now!!!
I can just see it...........Trom says "See ya at HIGH noon Cheesey! And you better be PACKIN'!!!" LOLOLOL!!! 8)

PackFanatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ome thing that I like about Packer Fans is the class we all show.This thread has the sounds of a bunch of first grade kids bickering. Let try to keep this site good. agreeing and disagreeing is fine but should be done in a mature way. ( and possibly moved to the flame board to air out differences.)

Now, who really cares what other ex players or sports analysts say or for that matter what we say? I look at news as entertainment. Whatever happens with the Packers... I will still be a fan. So flame me if you want its all good.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOLOLOLOsers!

man i suck at bad jokes. Im too good at making good jokes!@

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackFanatic said:
Ome thing that I like about Packer Fans is the class we all show.This thread has the sounds of a bunch of first grade kids bickering. Let try to keep this site good. agreeing and disagreeing is fine but should be done in a mature way. ( and possibly moved to the flame board to air out differences.)

Now, who really cares what other ex players or sports analysts say or for that matter what we say? I look at news as entertainment. Whatever happens with the Packers... I will still be a fan. So flame me if you want its all good.

You are mis-reading the last few posts my friend, we are all just having fun for a change !!!

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackFanatic said:

awww...can you say "wet noodle" packfanatic?? :wink: even though i'm just POSITIVE :wink: you weren't referring to MY posts, it was all in fun - no harm, no foul!! well except for trommykins' frozen hiney!!! :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
LOLOLOLOsers!

man i suck at bad jokes. Im too good at making good jokes!@

How true Trom!!!! Now......can you do us a favor........PLEASE let us know WHEN you make a good joke, so we don't miss it! :wink:
I must have missed the last one. (Maybe it was before i joined here) LOLOLOL!!! Oh man Trom..........sorry! I couldn't resist!!!

(I hope you know i'm just living up to my "Cheesey" nickname!) :wink: :lol:

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sorry i'm jumping in this so late, but regardless of what chmura (or any other disenfranchised ((that was a joke, too))friends) say, would any journalists be interested in what Chmura was saying if he were saying positive things about brett? nope. he's getting face time, and journalists are stirring the **** pot. and, as for deserting your friends, some times you have to know when to cut ties. my fiancee, annie, was very good friends with a man who ended up cheating on his wife with my best friend's wife. this was a terrible ordeal for everyone involved, including annie and myself. subsequently, there were two divorces. i cut all ties with the female cheater, but annie got lambasted by the male cheater cuz annie "deserted" him cuz "his true friends stayed by his side". annie was friends with his wife, though, and took her side, which i believe was the righ move on her part. sorry for the personal tyrade, but i'm sure brett had his reasons for 'deserting' chmura. and i'm sorry that anyone is giving chmura any benefit of doubt when he's discussing the motivations of a man he hasn't been in contact with in YEARS. **** him

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
my frozen hiney beats packgirls heart that is cold as ice, but thats all women, right?

ohhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaH!

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
my frozen hiney beats packgirls heart that is cold as ice, but thats all women, right?

wow, trommykins i'm impressed - quoting macho man & dissing women all in one post?!? amazing!! :eek:mg:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

I KNOW 4pack........her heart is ANYTHING but cold! She would stand against all for a friend! I know this from first hand expierience!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
sorry i'm jumping in this so late, but regardless of what chmura (or any other disenfranchised ((that was a joke, too))friends) say, would any journalists be interested in what Chmura was saying if he were saying positive things about brett? nope. he's getting face time, and journalists are stirring the **** pot. and, as for deserting your friends, some times you have to know when to cut ties. my fiancee, annie, was very good friends with a man who ended up cheating on his wife with my best friend's wife. this was a terrible ordeal for everyone involved, including annie and myself. subsequently, there were two divorces. i cut all ties with the female cheater, but annie got lambasted by the male cheater cuz annie "deserted" him cuz "his true friends stayed by his side". annie was friends with his wife, though, and took her side, which i believe was the righ move on her part. sorry for the personal tyrade, but i'm sure brett had his reasons for 'deserting' chmura. and i'm sorry that anyone is giving chmura any benefit of doubt when he's discussing the motivations of a man he hasn't been in contact with in YEARS. **** him

I don't question that there are times to "cut and run". Favre was involved with alot of stuff with his buddies before the Chmura incident. Favre should have made SOME kind of comment in my opinion at the time it all went down. You can be sure Chmura could tell some stories if he wanted too, that would shine some not so good light on Favre. All of us have done things in our lives we arn't proud of. No one is perfect.
Favre admitted Deanna gave him an ultimatum, to shape up or she'd leave. Thats what it took to wake him up. Does Chmura have an axe to grind? Yes. I'm sure that taints anything he says. So i take his opinion as i do anyone else's. I listen, and decide on my own how much 'weight" to give it.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
tromadz said:

wow, trommykins i'm impressed - quoting macho man & dissing women all in one post?!? amazing!! :eek:mg:

DIG IT!

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that's what i'm saying. i'm sure favre and chmura did things that neither of them wants to be made public, but if ditching chmura is what it took for favre to "shape up", i think it was a good choice. chmura is speaking solely on what he knows about brett's past, because they haven't had contact in years. but brett is a different man now, and i know we have all experienced this kind of thing. remember those friends that your mom said were bad news? i do. and i did cut ties with them, and i'm glad i did because most of them have been in trouble with violence, drugs, etc. were they pissed at me for ditching them? probably. but i'm sure glad i'm not messed up with them.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
tromadz said:

I KNOW 4pack........her heart is ANYTHING but cold! She would stand against all for a friend! I know this from first hand expierience!

Just out of curiosity, what do you mean by "first hand experience" :shock:

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
Shocking.......net chooses a ********* over Brett.

Please give us the name of the reputable reporter that would even ask chewy his opinion on this.

The fact that you think Brett Favre would suddenly develop a huge ego after 14 years in the league and winning 3 MVP's shows your lack in knowledge not only about Brett but about human nature in general.

C'mon net......I know Brett broke all of your hero's team records but don't blame him for being a better QB than Bart Starr.

I agree. Nice post, DePack.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
net...I won't even get into who the better QB was. That alone shows your lack of football knowledge. But I can tell my post hit home real hard by your response. As for the rest of your rant....who is the arrogant one? To repost something from another board because you think it was so good smells of it. Dude...you hate Favre big deal. Jealousy runs rampant around professional athletes. Why you think TT has handled this great is amazing. If making yourself look like a p*ssy is great, I'm with you.

This really just a waste of Forum space -- almost akin to PeeWee Herman.
"I know I am, but what are you?".... geez

Moderators - move this nonsense to the SMACK forum....

I had more to say, but the damn webv site went into ERROR mode, which it does, from time to time... luckily for DePack, that is.....

Pal, you got your nerve.. who's tryin' to limit free speech and/or free think?

It's NOT... Net - that much is certain.

Look for a new thread which the Favre critics should enjoy - DePack doesn't need to bother.... unless......

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
musccy said:
cheesey said:
tromadz said:

Just out of curiosity, what do you mean by "first hand experience" :shock:

LOL! I mean she has shown her loyalty through actions is all. NOTHING naughty, as i'm sure you were using the "first hand" wording! :lol:

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesy..., wait, what, huh...I never meant it like that...how dare you accuse me of thinking like that...I'm a proper gentleman! :)

JeezusJuice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jumping in, too. Sorry I missed all the arguing a few pages back. Then I had to sit through those awful... um "jokes." We had a big storm last night, and some lightning blew up three transformers, and I lost my intrawebs.

On a side note, I've always been a big fan of Chmura.

Anyway I just want to say lol @ people who are getting upset just because someone has something critical to say of the Great Brett Favre.

That is all.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JeezusJuice said:
lol @ people who are getting upset just because someone has something critical to say of the Great Brett Favre.

That is all.

yep, people jump on you if you suggest Favre is anything less than a god.

I love favre too, but hes not perfect, which is a BIG reason i love him. I wanna take him down by the fire...an..d...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts