Childress wishes the Vikings were more like the Patriots

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
We don't think Vikings coach Brad Childress meant to cause a stir when he talked about the Patriots being "all-time great sign stealers." He's just a little loose with his words in front of a microphone, and that comes out...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Childress should just do what he looks like he was born to do: become a high school science teacher.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Childress should just do what he looks like he was born to do: become a high school science teacher.

I think you meant to say, ****** young children and animals. Personally, I'd be afraid to leave me kids alone with him.

LostnSpace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have to admit that "Chilly" looks like someone you would see on the back of a "Milk Carton". The guy looks like a pervert. I wonder if he is happy with his choice for a QB?. Future HOF or not brINT wants to run the show. And those idiots loved him but there was no joy in "MUDVILLE, MN" mighty casey struck out on Sunday night. Then they had their little lovers spat. Chilly got a nice fine from the NFL for saying nasty things about the reversal on the TD.

Members online

Latest posts