Childress takes ill-advised swipe at Favre in post-game press conference

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
In the closing minutes of Sunday's stirring come-from-behind overtime win by the Vikings over the Cardinals, Minnesota quarterback Brett Favre saved the job of coach Brad Childress.After the game, Chilly showed his gratitude by taking a shot at Favre.Asked about...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Pass the popcorn Kitten!!! Its gonna get good! :tomato:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pass the popcorn Kitten!!! Its gonna get good! :tomato:

This is just what I was waiting for, the other shoe to drop! You just know it's not going to be that easy on the Vikings. Back to mutiny, discord and oh yes, we just love open hostility!!! Favre is gonna whine, Chilly is gonna get after Harvin to stop faking injuries in practice and get off his lazy hide. More mishaps are gonna be blamed on Moss and Chilly head will be on the block again. Hey wait, didn't the Vikes win that game??? I'm gonna enjoy this!:viksux:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has it occurred to anyone that Chilly may be intentionally making all these mistakes because he's trying to get himself fired rather than having to quit? Think about it, right after a "miracle" win that could save his team's season, he's gonna come out and make some boneheaded comment instead of celebrating with his team? Sometimes self-destruction is intentional.

Members online