Chicago furniture store

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A Chicago furniture store owner told his customers that if the Bears shut out the Packers, their purchases would be free!
It is gonna cost the guy over 300 grand!!!
Man.......i bet he was cheering for the Packers to score!!!

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i JUST heard about this too. he took out insurance to cover whatever losses he'd have. first thing he did was make sure the check he wrote to pay for the insurance had cleared!! LOL!!

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
i JUST heard about this too. he took out insurance to cover whatever losses he'd have. first thing he did was make sure the check he wrote to pay for the insurance had cleared!! LOL!!

I had not heard that he had insurance for that! (Lucky he covered his bases!!!)

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was just e-mailed to me from a colleage, I can't believe this, just to funny, needed a little humor. :D :D :D

WEIRD NEWS: Bears Help Unpackers!(Posted 3:00 AM, 9/13/2006)

If Brett Favre had bought a La-Z-Boy at the World Furniture Mall near Plano, Illinois over Labor Day weekend, it might help explain why the Green Bay Packer quarterback took such a beating Sunday from the Chicago Bears. The furniture store promised that if the Bears shut out the Packers in the season opener in Green Bay, Labor Day weekend shoppers would get their furniture free. Sure enough, the Bears posted a staggering 26-to-nothing victory, handing Favre his first career shutout and ending the Packers' 233-game streak of always putting something on the scoreboard. Store owner Randy Gonigam sat agog Sunday evening as the Bears pulled off the unthinkable -- a feat worth about a quarter-of-a-million-dollars to his customers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts