Cheesey, You Going to the Packers Draft Party?

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This will be my first Draft Party. I actually will have to leave early but since I will be up there I went and bought a ticket.

Anyone have any advice for going? I think you get an autograph with a player, will they provide cards to sign or do I have to bring my own item?

Get there early to grab a table/chair or something like that?

Reaction score
I've never been, but I think this would probably be useful advice:

Hold on off praising Ted until after he's made his first draft pick. You know, just in case.

Have fun veg (and you too cheesey, if you're going... oh yeah cheesey please, PLEASE wear pants, and take pics :D )

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
VegOmatic.
I have been to every Packer draft party. There is enough chairs and tables to sit at. I try to get there early to get the best seat possible. I have not bought my ticket as yet, Mostly likly I will in the near future. If I attend the draft party, it would great to see you again, I will be wearing my Packer beige (lite brown) crocodile Dundee hat.

And Cheesey, if you also attend, It will great to see you again. Maybe we can have another pf.com get together like we had the
Sat. night before last years Lion -Packer game

As for anything to do with autographs. Autographs of any one is not my "thing" . But I think they give you a card, but I'm not sure.

PWT36 (Phil)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not sure if i will make it up there for the draft party or not. Alot depends on if my wife has to work and needs the car.
As far as autographs there, i'm not sure what they give you, so i would come with something, just in case they don't provide something.
Better to have your own stuff, just in case.
If i do get to go, i'll try to let you guys know! :D

OP
OP
V

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Autographs aren't my thing either but my girlfriend's grandma would enjoy having one. I'm not going to buy a mini-helmet or a 8 x 10 so I'm hoping they hand out a cheap picture or something.

Are there huge lines at 1:00? I'd like to claim a good spot. We should get a table if we're going to pair up or something.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahh and reveal that doubt secret identity? ;)

Still bugs ya, eh 93z! :p

Cheer up. I probably won't post for a few days, I have to leave for Mexico again tomorrow.
Leave MSP at 1:05PM
Arrive DFW at 3:30PM
Depart DFW at 6::45PM
Arrive TRC at 8:45PM

Ha!!! I sound just like Kenny Tarmac :rotflmao:

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score

Cheer up. I probably won't post for a few days, I have to leave for Mexico again tomorrow.

LOL.. not really.. DFW hey, I fly into there quite often. Nice little airport it is.

Have a great safe business trip..

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vegomatic & Cheesey; I only live 5 miles from Lambeau Field, I will get there early enough to get a table. Just look for me wearing the Packer hat I described in my first post on this subject. I will also have that Packer little Green P acker dinosaur, with the Packer helmet on it's head , also the blinking lights on it's back and Packer "G" it's sides.

I had the Packer green Dinosaur on the Table at Champions Sports Bar for our get together on Saturday night before the Packer-Lion game last December.

Any other Pf.com posters want to join us at pf.com table at Packer draft party. Let me know how many seats you will need at our table. Let me know on this topic or "PM" private messsage me. The more pf.com posters there, the better. We had a great time at our get together for Packer-Lion game last December.

PWT 36 (Phil)

PS remember Packer draft party is Saturday, April 28th in the Atrium at Lambeau Field.

VegOmatic
I would not say there were real huge line at 1:00, at least not at first first three Packer draft parties I attended. The Packers get you through rather quickly.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack93z said:
Ahh and reveal that doubt secret identity? ;)

What.......they don't have a "Taco Bell" in your neighborhood??? :lol:

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was thinking of going up for the draft but it would require about $125 in gas. Not really in the mood to cough that up.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We had a great time at our get together for Packer-Lion game last December.

Yes we did! 8) I was great meeting you, Cheseey, Doddpower and Vegomatic. If I lived closer, I would go to the draft party. I will however be attending a regular season game this year at Lambeau, and hope to meet up again. :D :beer:

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
PWT36 said:

Yes we did! 8) I was great meeting you, Cheseey, Doddpower and Vegomatic. If I lived closer, I would go to the draft party. I will however be attending a regular season game this year at Lambeau, and hope to meet up again. :D :beer:

Hellz yeah! What game are you thinking about going to man? I'm honestly not sure, but I'm thinking I want to be back up in Green Bay when it's nice and cold and HOPEFULLY snowy. I LOVE seeing that much snow. So I might be leaving towards a Nov / December time frame.

Whatchu' thinking?

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IronMan said:
PWT36 said:

Hellz yeah! What game are you thinking about going to man? I'm honestly not sure, but I'm thinking I want to be back up in Green Bay when it's nice and cold and HOPEFULLY snowy. I LOVE seeing that much snow. So I might be leaving towards a Nov / December time frame.

Whatchu' thinking?
I can't decide. I also enjoy the cold/snow, etc..however I'm not sure if I can wait that long! LOL

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I couldn't make it up there today........I WANTED to go, but my wife missed work all last week sick, and the finances were not there for me to make the trip.
Maybe next year!
Post pix guys!!! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts