1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Cheesey Jokes

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by wpr, Apr 24, 2008.

1. wpr

wpr Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Here is a peek into the not so distant future of the Cheesey household. (I am saying sorry to Mrs C right now.)

Cheesey and Mrs Cheesey are now in their 80's. They are sitting in their rocking chairs on the front porch. Neither one is saying anything. Mrs C is busy knitting and Cheesey is reading the latest Packer Report.

Without warning Mrs C reaches out a wacks Cheesey knocking him out of his chair. His paper goes flying one direction, his glasses in another. Cheesey tries to compose himself. He sets the rocking chair back up. Picks up his glasses, the paper and sits back down and begins to rock once again. After a couple of minutes of trying to figure out what he did wrong he finally has to ask Mrs C what that was all about.

"That's for being such a lousy lover for all these years." Mrs C tells him.
    They they continue to do what they had been doing before. Mrs C with her knitting and Cheesey reading the paper.

About 15 minutes goes by and all at once Cheesey leans over and hits Mrs C. He knocks her out of her chair. The kniting flies over and lands on the cat who takes off down the stairs and under the porch. Her glasses land in the bushes at the edge of the railing and she is sprawled on the porch with her head up against the base of the house.

Slowly she gets up and picks up all her things and sits back down. After a couple of minutes she asks, "What was THAT for?"
    To which Cheesey replies, "That's was for knowing the difference."
  2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Made me laugh!!! :lol:
  3. wpr

wpr Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    A new week and yet the same old Cheesey. Gotta love him. No one else will. ;)

A plane is on its way to Los Angles when Cheesey gets up from his seat in Economy Class and moves to the First Class section and sits down. The flight attendant watches him do this and asks to see his ticket. She then tells Cheesey that he paid for Economy and that he will have to sit in the back. Cheesey replies, "I'm blonde, I'm cheesy, I'm going to LA and I'm staying right here." The flight attendant goes into the cockpit and tells the pilot and co-pilot that there is some blonde guy sitting in First Class that belongs in Economy and won't move back to his seat. The co-pilot goes back to Cheesey and tries to explain that because he only paid for Economy he will have to leave and return to his seat. Cheesey replies, "I'm blonde, I'm cheesy, I'm going to LA and I'm staying right here." The co-pilot tells the pilot that he probably should have the police waiting when they land to arrest this guy who won't listen to reason. The pilot says, "I'll handle this. I'm married to a blonde. I have learned to speak 'blonde." He goes back to Cheesey, whispers in his ear, and without question he gets up and moves back to his seat in the Economy section. The flight attendant and co-pilot are amazed and asked him what he said to make him move without any fuss. "I told him First Class isn't going to LA."
  4. wpr

wpr Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Cheesey tried to sell his old beloved Cheesemobile. But he was having a lot of problems selling it, because the car had 250,000 miles on it. One day, he told his problem to Trippster. Trippster told him, "There is a possibility to make the car easier to sell, but it's not legal." "That doesn't matter," replied Cheesey, "if I only can sell the car." "Okay," said Trippster. "Here is the address of a friend of mine. He owns a car repair shop. Tell him I sent you and for 200 bucks he will turn the odometer in your car back to 89,000 miles. Then it should not be a problem to sell your car." The following weekend, Cheesey made the trip to the mechanic. About one month after that, Trippster asked Cheesey, "Did you sell your car?" "No," replied Cheesey, "why should I? It only has 89,000 miles on it."
  5. mkapp

mkapp Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Q: Why did cavemen drag their women by their hair?

A: Because if they drug them by their feet, they would fill up with dirt!
  6. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Both of them were funny. This one is slightly funnier though.
  7. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Funny thing is.....my car just died!
    It would have cost more then we paid for the car to fix it. So we had it junked. :(
    Guess i should have called Trippster first! Maybe he could have had his friend set the odometer back to BEFORE the car died! :wink:
  8. Smokeychedder

Smokeychedder Tailgaiter

Ratings Received:
    +258 / 16 / -7
    Packer Fan Since:
  9. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +359 / 28 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
  10. Smokeychedder

Smokeychedder Tailgaiter

Ratings Received:
    +258 / 16 / -7
    Packer Fan Since:
    A round 2it is shaped like a coin. On one side is 2 and on the other side is the word it !
    You may now sleep in peace . :D
  11. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +359 / 28 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    There once was a guy named cheddar. He thought he was always beddar. He went to bed woke up the next day to find out he was a bed weddar.
    He felt so bad he took a heddar to the floor & now cheddar the bed weddar is no more.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?krapr4
  12. Smokeychedder

Smokeychedder Tailgaiter

Ratings Received:
    +258 / 16 / -7
    Packer Fan Since:
    A ham & cheese sandwich walks into a bar. The bartender looks up and says; Hey, we don't serve food here !
    :rolleyes:
  13. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +359 / 28 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    Eat alotta cheese. It'll stop u up. Eat alotta jalepanos to unclog urself & what happens next will be funny to others butt not to u