1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Cheeseless In Seattle

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bradwillrockyou, Sep 29, 2010.

1. bradwillrockyou

bradwillrockyou Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +45 / 4 / -1
    Packer Fan Since:
    Hi Everyone,

I'm a Packers fan living in Seattle. I've been a fan since I was a little kid living in Sioux City, Iowa way back in the 1970's. All my friends were Vikings fans. They liked Fran Tarkington and company (hey, they had a great team at the time!) and I liked Lynn Dickey and John Brockington. Anyway, I've come back to following Green Bay recently (admission: I am recovering NBA fan who is still upset about the Supersonics leaving town).

Anyway, I am super stoked about the Packers team this year! I still like Brett Favre, but not above the Packers!
    My favorite players are Clay Matthews (trendy pick, huh, but the guy is awesome) and Aaron Rodgers (who can deny him?)

I'm looking forward to seeing Green Bay beat the Steelers in the Superbowl this year. I hate them and the Chicago Bears.

I also had one question: Does anyone know how I can stream Packers games? Most Green Bay games aren't broadcast out here (Very frustrating!) Or is there some kind of TV package where I can subscribe to only Packers games? I'm not very net savy and haven't been able to figure this out.

Thanks!

Go Pack Go!
  2. aaronqb

aaronqb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +73 / 0 / -0
  3. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,544 / 76 / -14
    Packer Fan Since:
    Welcome!!!

Post often and tell your friends!
  4. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3,535 / 86 / -26
    welcome!

Maybe RS can help you with the games online.
  5. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +109 / 1 / -0
    Welcome to the forum

If you check out the game day threads PackerRS will post links to places where you can watch the games :D
  6. GBp4ck3r559

GBp4ck3r559 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey man, im a packer fan living in Fresno CA and i dont get to watch that many packer games either, instead i have to watch the ridiculous raiders and 49ers, but i recently found this awesome website where you can watch all the NFL games!! cant post the link though, cuz im new lol

Go Pack Go!!
  7. YoKramer

YoKramer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    Ill do one better than streaming

Packer-Bars

Go find a place to watch with other Fans. I found a place here in Charlotte and now watch with 15-20 Packer Fans every weekend :D Well worth the $15 in food and drink.

8. Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +375 / 5 / -0
    Doesn't Seattle have the ''Northwest Packer Backers"??

From their fan club site..

"You have found us in the great northwest, as we celebrate our 20th year together. Each Sunday or Monday night during football season, you can find us at our Packer bar, The Mustard Seed Grill & Pub in Newport Hills, WA with our fellow Packer Backers rooting for the team. Come on by and have a great time with the best Packer Fans in Washington!!"
  9. bradwillrockyou

bradwillrockyou Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +45 / 4 / -1
    Packer Fan Since:
    Cheeseheads Rock!

Thanks for all the tips everyone. This is exactly what I was hoping this group would be like. Much appreciated!