Checking in

chucktownsteeler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Checking in from Charleston, SC. Your board was mentioned on our site and thought I would take a look. it appears to be a well run board, very nice.

Good luck to both teams, but naturally pulling for the Steelers. Both teams are very equal but I think the big edge in experiance will tip the scales to the Steelers. Also the fast turf at Dallas Stadium gives a huge edge to our young but very fast and dangerous "Young Money" receivers. Helps our defense as well, as it was built on speed.

Chucktown's prediction:

Steelers 36

Pack 17

ChucktownSteeler

bubbahotep

Cheesehead
Reaction score
aNyone who predicts a lopsided score like old chucktownsteeler is setting himself up for a huge disappointment. Just hope his ex-wife has custody of the dog next weekend.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Checking in from Charleston, SC. Your board was mentioned on our site and thought I would take a look. it appears to be a well run board, very nice.

Good luck to both teams, but naturally pulling for the Steelers. Both teams are very equal but I think the big edge in experiance will tip the scales to the Steelers. Also the fast turf at Dallas Stadium gives a huge edge to our young but very fast and dangerous "Young Money" receivers. Helps our defense as well, as it was built on speed.

Chucktown's prediction:

Steelers 36

Pack 17

ChucktownSteeler

Welcome, Chucktown. That's your prediction? Better tighten up the bolts in Frankenberger's neck if you think he's going to score like that on the Packer D. :wink:

I personally think the venue favors Green Bay just a bit. Can't say who'll win - I realize we may not - but we like the fast turf too. Some of you guys have me thinking you aren't at all familiar with the Packers, which I guess I could understand. I guess you will be on Sunday, for better or worse.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts