Check out this thread...

Popcynical

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oy... I'm from California and a Pack fan. It is pretty true that a lot of people down here are fair weather fans... but a lot of people in California are Raiders fans anyways... and I wouldn't call 'em fairweather.

steveGB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol i was just looking over their boards and the skys falling on their heads. they ACTUALLY lost to the packers ? HOW ? lol

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol i was just looking over their boards and the skys falling on their heads. they ACTUALLY lost to the packers ? HOW ? lol
I'd LOVE to see their reaction on their boards NOW!!!
Anyone have a link?

steveGB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
charger fans still aint giving us any respect even though we beat em in a tough match :(

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just stolen from the SD board:

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxhxckid View Post
Green Bay is good this year man. We have an incredibly hard schedule and we are still playing pre-season football. We have to step it up and find that rhythm but staff is trying to make us force passes. Phillip Rivers needs no help with forcing passes though, he does it enough on his own.

Where are you?

GB is an incomplete team with a few playmakers. I wouldn't call them good. If we don't kill ourselves with penalties and dropped picks and blown coverages, GB doesn't hang with us. Also, we should have been ****** Favre all game with Phillips, Merriman, Igor, Castillo (who's starting to look like a china doll however) against that gang of rooks they have for on O-Line. Not pretty and damn sure not good enough to win in the AFC.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Quote:
Green Bay is good this year man. We have an incredibly hard schedule and we are still playing pre-season football. We have to step it up and find that rhythm but staff is trying to make us force passes. Phillip Rivers needs no help with forcing passes though, he does it enough on his own.

Where are you?

GB is an incomplete team with a few playmakers. I wouldn't call them good. If we don't kill ourselves with penalties and dropped picks and blown coverages, GB doesn't hang with us. Also, we should have been ****** Favre all game with Phillips, Merriman, Igor, Castillo (who's starting to look like a china doll however) against that gang of rooks they have for on O-Line. Not pretty and damn sure not good enough to win in the AFC.

Rookiie o-line?

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Quote:

Where are you?

never underestimate the power of denial. maybe the chargers got rid of the wrong guy when they stuck with aj smith instead of marty shottenheimer.

well, at least that moves let us keep Kurt Schottenheimer in GB . . . . :pop:

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And the Beras board says:

BearsMod1:

what crow..who gives a butt cheek what the packers do..

you have a top notch team like SD not playing to thier potential and farve getting lucky..

just get ready for the butt kicking your gonna see soon

the packers still suck

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And the Beras board says:

BearsMod1:

what crow..who gives a butt cheek what the packers do..

you have a top notch team like SD not playing to thier potential and farve getting lucky..

just get ready for the butt kicking your gonna see soon

the packers still suck

Their fans may not give us credit, but I guarantee their Head Coaches will.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
It is another teams board and all, but not alot of respect comming out of the San Diego fan base, one post does a nice job outlining our team on page three, but he as well has us losing 34-10...

Now I hope we really kick their ***...

san diego dreaming

have you replied to any of them? wont let anyone new register..I bet if S/D won they would allow people to register??

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
This guy almost hit the score DEAD ON

Hall of Famer

Packers 27 Chargers 21.

Offense Can't get it going again. Farve eats us up. Not a monster farve game but a good one. Lambeau Field proves too much as we look sluggish.

Seriously anyone EVER seen us play a GOOD game at lambeau field? We always look like we're playing extra slow and a step behind there. Preseason included.

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How can we argue with logic like THIS!?!?!

"Donald Driver is a good wide reciever, but come on now, how many really good wide recievers have been named Donald ? A couple ? Maybe. When I think of Donald I think of Donald Duck, or Donald Trump. Cartoons. Sorry Mr. Driver. I can't get over thinking that the best wide reciever on the Packers is a Toon."

I mean,......that says it ALL! They should beat us because......because.......Driver's first name is DONALD!!!
We are DOOMED! DOOOOOMED I TELL YOU!!!
(End sarcasm) :wink:

Hey....wait a second.......maybe we know where "FuzzyNutts" went now!

Is Trump a cartoon????

On second thought -- maybe someone should have yelled "DUCK" on that one cheap hit on Donald.

Members online

Latest posts