Check out this thread...

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
It is another teams board and all, but not alot of respect comming out of the San Diego fan base, one post does a nice job outlining our team on page three, but he as well has us losing 34-10...

Now I hope we really kick their ***...

san diego dreaming

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wow I hope we kick there *** it would be great to see what excuses they would make up then. Although the Packers beat 2 Playoff teams from last year, well they suck. We beat the big bad bears even though they didnt move the ball and only scored because the Bears gave them the ball on the 20 twice.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green Bay doesn't have a tough DL to stuff the run. Only person on the Line worth talking about is Kampman. And without a tough front 7, they will not able to put pressure toward the Chargers. And with more time, Phillip Rivers will be able to look down the field and be more comfortable in the pocket. With Green Bay not having a tough D to run on, LT will be able to tear and wear down the D.

thats why we have only heard from everyone about how good and deep our front 7 is.

all i hear is blow out,

51-0 someone predicted

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
My god. The majority of the post on that board was REDICULOUS!!! Weak front 7?? Weak secondary??? whhaat?

They obviously don't have a clue.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"check out this thread"

really, 93? really? thats what you went with? cmon.

some of those chargers fans are gonna kill themselves around 3:00pm Sunday.

OP
OP
Pack93z

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
"check out this thread"

really, 93? really? thats what you went with? cmon.

some of those chargers fans are gonna kill themselves around 3:00pm Sunday.

I know it is a little weak but child friendly :) After reading some of the comments on that thread that is all they can handle. Oh yes, I thinky I might drop a link to this here thread on their board.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nah dont be a troll. let them live in their 'weak front 7' ignorance.

it will make the packers victory that much more sweeter.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
these geniuses don't even know English. "They has a decent offensive but chargers has great D and is so much more beter.... der der der"

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How can we argue with logic like THIS!?!?!

"Donald Driver is a good wide reciever, but come on now, how many really good wide recievers have been named Donald ? A couple ? Maybe. When I think of Donald I think of Donald Duck, or Donald Trump. Cartoons. Sorry Mr. Driver. I can't get over thinking that the best wide reciever on the Packers is a Toon."

I mean,......that says it ALL! They should beat us because......because.......Driver's first name is DONALD!!!
We are DOOMED! DOOOOOMED I TELL YOU!!!
(End sarcasm) :wink:

Hey....wait a second.......maybe we know where "FuzzyNutts" went now!

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score

"Donald Driver is a good wide reciever, but come on now, how many really good wide recievers have been named Donald ? A couple ? Maybe. When I think of Donald I think of Donald Duck, or Donald Trump. Cartoons. Sorry Mr. Driver. I can't get over thinking that the best wide reciever on the Packers is a Toon."

I mean,......that says it ALL! They should beat us because......because.......Driver's first name is DONALD!!!

Donald "Don" Hutson???? Anyone???

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Charger fans probably would have NOOOO Idea who Don Hutson is!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chargers fans are probably the biggest bunch of fair weather fans. It's California, some big name players. that's a recipe for fair weatherdom.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chargers fans are probably the biggest bunch of fair weather fans. It's California, some big name players. that's a recipe for fair weatherdom.

don't forget about the propensity of fairwheather fans towards teams with light-blue uniforms.

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score

How many LaDainians have you heard of?

Not to mention those great Chargers of the past like Ernie "The Cat" Ladd.

Or how about Lance Alworth -- whose nickname was "Bambi"

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

How many LaDainians have you heard of?

Not to mention those great Chargers of the past like Ernie "The Cat" Ladd.

Or how about Lance Alworth -- whose nickname was "Bambi"

And who could forget Stan "I'm gonna get-get-get-get you drunk off my lovely lady-Humphries?

Watching the season opener, there seemed like there was a better showing from Bears fans in SD's HOME OPENER. Pathetic. These guys should just stick to watching surfing and working on their tans.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
millertime said:
cheesey said:

The ironic part to this is Donald Driver is a far better receiver than any of the receivers on their roster.

Unless you count Antonio Gates, they have no receiver that could hold Drivers jock.

Heck I don't think any of them could hold Donald Ducks jock either. :wink:

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The best quote that I heard was a few weeks ago -- I think it was on ESPN --that they had fired the coach who could not win in the post-season, only to hire the one who could not win during the regular season.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Dude - ALL of California are fair weather fans. This state does not DESERVE a football team. My God, you should see 49er fans. Once they stopped winning, they all disappeared. Gone. No longer exist.

Same with basketball.

Same with baseball.

This state does not deserve a professional ANYTHING team.

EDIT - Ok, I take that back. Kings fans are cool. I'm not a Kings fan, but at least can respect fans that know what they're talking about. The rest of them suck.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The best quote that I heard was a few weeks ago -- I think it was on ESPN --that they had fired the coach who could not win in the post-season, only to hire the one who could not win during the regular season.

Classic.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
millertime said:
cheesey said:

The ironic part to this is Donald Driver is a far better receiver than any of the receivers on their roster.

Unless you count Antonio Gates, they have no receiver that could hold Drivers jock.

Heck I don't think any of them could hold Donald Ducks jock either. :wink:

Agreed. But what do you expect from California fans? This state knows nothing about sports. Go to a random sports bar and ask a random person to name five people on their favorite team, and they'll be stumped.

Don't believe me? Try it.

Man, I can't wait for this game to start.

KGB94SACKEM

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Uhhhhh.............nevermind

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
And who could forget Stan "I'm gonna get-get-get-get you drunk off my lovely lady-Humphries?

they have no receiver that could hold Drivers jock.

Heck I don't think any of them could hold Donald Ducks jock either. Wink

:rotflmao: Good stuff there guys, those were simple but made my night.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts