Cheapo Vikings screw up again

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
See the enclosed link.

http://www.startribune.com/stories/510/5513429.html

The Vikings are charging for training camp admission and charging for parking at Mankato State U. This as we found out from Daniel Snyders mistake allows other teams scouts to scout practices.

It also turns off their "customers".

When it comes to final cut weekend everyone will know about the Vikings marginal players. Good luck getting who you want on your practice squad.

Daniel Snyder got educated fast. The new Viking owner will learn also.
Pro scouts will know audibles, plays, and substitution packages.

What a move by a novice owner.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually the Greater Mankato Training Camp LLC who operate the food, music and games around the camp is charging the public. True, the Vikings know about this, but are not too happy about it. They can always pay Mankato to offset the costs or move the camp to another site when the contract is up. Besides, the other teams don't need to send scouts, just report that Tice is still coach.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CaliforniaCheez said:
See the enclosed link.

http://www.startribune.com/stories/510/5513429.html

The Vikings are charging for training camp admission and charging for parking at Mankato State U. This as we found out from Daniel Snyders mistake allows other teams scouts to scout practices.

It also turns off their "customers".

When it comes to final cut weekend everyone will know about the Vikings marginal players. Good luck getting who you want on your practice squad.

Daniel Snyder got educated fast. The new Viking owner will learn also.
Pro scouts will know audibles, plays, and substitution packages.

What a move by a novice owner.

Thats a low blow.

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The new Viking owner agreed to pay the costs from his own pocket. This happens to occur just after teasiing my viking fan friend that people have to pay to watch the vikings practice, and they don't have to pay to watch the Pack practice. I guess I shoud learn to keep my mouth shut.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
carol k said:
The new Viking owner agreed to pay the costs from his own pocket. This happens to occur just after teasiing my viking fan friend that people have to pay to watch the vikings practice, and they don't have to pay to watch the Pack practice. I guess I shoud learn to keep my mouth shut.

and we packer fans are lucky. very cordial.

Members online

Latest posts