Chat Room Suggestion

Bagadeez04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So it seems to me that participation in the "Chat Room" is inadequate for a forum with the level of overall participation as the PackerForum has.

I would suggest making it so that when a person logs onto PackerForum during a game (or special event like the Draft), the main page IS the Chat Room for the game being played (or a link to chat room is prominently displayed on main page).

Would love to chat more during games n such...just seems like it's hard to find the chat room and many people might not even know there is one unless they look for it.

Hope this is useful...thanks.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with WC. I question if we actually need a chat room when we have the shout box. The advantage of the shout box is it's visible and easily accessible. I don't think we need both. The only time anyone would even use the chat room is during a game and I think it would be easier to just use the shout box for everything.

L

Lunchboxer

Rename the shoutbox to the chat room that you dont need to go to a separate page for.

Also I would love it if you could bring back the sound effects.

Like the *GPG*

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't even find the chat room where everyone is..... I clicked into CHAT ROOM and nobody is in there.
I see where Kitten and LongtimeFan are in the shoutbox, I can't find it!
How dumb am I?

texaspackerbacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will be embarrassed if I am overlooking something simple and obvious, but I can't figure out how to start a new thread. I've been a member since 2004, but am just getting back into posting. Help out a poor old man hahaha.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts