Charles Woodson: Class Act

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What goes around, comes around.
Packers love the fans, fans love the Packers.
The Lambeau Leap really shows that.
How can the love shared between the two not have an effect on how well they are playing this year?

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What did I miss?
Ah, I see that you attended the game and have yet to watch it.

I don't wanna ruin the surprise for you.
When you watch, just watch very carefully what he does with a ball after he intercepted it.

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score
Ah, I see that you attended the game and have yet to watch it.

I don't wanna ruin the surprise for you.
When you watch, just watch very carefully what he does with a ball after he intercepted it.

Thank you good sir. INT #1 or #2?

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Int 1 = crawling on floor
Int 2 = Sir Charles bows and gives the rock up to a cute little girl

Or maybe that was all #2

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
#2 was one of the greatest things a player could do, especially in an away stadium.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
I like how he shook the dads hand after giving the ball to the girl. Also, is charles on pace to be in contention for Defensive player of the year? he's had two 2 int. games and a return for a td hasn't he? If he keeps it up and breaks the all time record for pick sixes he should be right in the hunt.

Eric87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like how he shook the dads hand after giving the ball to the girl. Also, is charles on pace to be in contention for Defensive player of the year? he's had two 2 int. games and a return for a td hasn't he? If he keeps it up and breaks the all time record for pick sixes he should be right in the hunt.

I think he is probably not in contention for DPOY considering the passing yards given up by the defense. I also doubt they would give MVP and DPOY to players on the same team.

I want to see Woodson get 60 career INTs. He now has 52. There are 37 players with 50 picks, but only nine players with 60 picks in NFL history.