Charles Woodson - another Packer's class act

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That fox interview gave me chills.... its good to know players like that are out there... and especially play for the Packers!!! Woodson is as good as it gets.

GO PACK!!!!!

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Definitely a great guy and he has been absolutely wonderful for the Packers.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice, but a colossal waste of money giving to a bureaucratic hospital and in Madieu Williams' case, worse, giving to a university.

I'd rather see players do the work by themselves instead of writing a big check and wiping their hands free, doing something which they have total control and cognizance of. I think many guys just want their names to live into infamy, but it probably eventually pains those that aren't in it for notoriety when they find out what their money was spent on.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like Woodson but I don't want him being a doctor doing the work himself. :)

I am sure a good amount of the money will be used properly. Very generous of him.

OP
OP
OneHotelFoxtrot

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice, but a colossal waste of money giving to a bureaucratic hospital and in Madieu Williams' case, worse, giving to a university.

I'd rather see players do the work by themselves instead of writing a big check and wiping their hands free, doing something which they have total control and cognizance of. I think many guys just want their names to live into infamy, but it probably eventually pains those that aren't in it for notoriety when they find out what their money was spent on.

Haha, I should have known you would find a way to turn this into something negative. I'm so sick of your pointless posts that do nothing but bash the players or coaches of this team. Why are you even on here, it's obvious you're not a packer fan.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Charles Woodson GOT to be the front runner for DPOY... He has it all... Mutliple fumbles, multiple sacks, multiple picks, multiple TDs, he's one of the tackle leaders... He's a monster, definitely the best corner I've seen.

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That fox interview nearly brought me to tears. Charles Woodson is such a great guy, I'm so happy he plays for the Packers. He's already my favorite player, but now I like him even more.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
You know, Woodson's first couple of years here ... I thought was kind of an arrogant jerk...but, he seems to be doing more of the weekly talk shows in the Green Bay market and he's exposed himself as a very intelligent, well spoken gentleman. I mistook his introversion for arrogance and boy was I wrong. His play aside, I'm a fan of Woodson as much as I'm a fan of Aaron Kampmann. They're leaders aside from being excellent football players.

Members online

Latest posts