Charles Woodson And The Pick-6 Record

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So everyone else is aware that good ol' Chuckie Wood is one pick-6 away from tying Rod Woodson's all time record. Meaning two more and he is the new champion. Our boy is gonna do it.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
"Wood" you believe it?!?!?! LOL! ! Oh yeah.. he's going to do it!!! :)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If anyone could, uh, hack into the official NFL records and just switch their first names, he could have the record sooner.
We wood appreciate it.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If/when he breaks the record this season, he should at the very least be nominated for another DPOY.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he will tie the record. Not sure if he will break it. Those dont come along as often as they seem to.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I think he will tie the record. Not sure if he will break it. Those dont come along as often as they seem to.
Hahaha, I think I understand what you mean ivo. He's had 11 in 14 seasons so I think we realize it's rare but CWood DOES make it seem easy some years doesn't he?
I agree, I think he ties it but sure would love to see Mr. Woodson get the record.

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score
Well, he's had one against Detroit for two or three years in a row. Stafford is not immune to throwing a bad ball.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hahaha, I think I understand what you mean ivo. He's had 11 in 14 seasons so I think we realize it's rare but CWood DOES make it seem easy some years doesn't he?
I agree, I think he ties it but sure would love to see Mr. Woodson get the record.

Yeah I have all these memories of these pick 6s but realize I am only thinking of like 5 seperate times lol

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
It's actually pretty cool seeing that on the stat board as "The Two Mr. Woodson's."

I hope he breaks the record, cause then a Packer will own it, and not a Steeler.

Members online

Latest posts