Charles Scott (RB, LSU)

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Quinn Johnson is a BEAST!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROrIY31e7yE]YouTube - Charles Scott Highlights[/ame]

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All I see is him getting through those HUGE holes that Quinn keeps creating.

I mean, yeah it's not such an important position nowadays, but the Mighty Quinn is a BEAST. Now with one season under his belt, and much more knowledge of the scheme, he'll probably start, and annihilate the opponent...

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
yeah i can't wait too see some I-formation up the middle on 1st and 2nd down going, with quinn just taking out ilb's left and right.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah i can't wait too see some I-formation up the middle on 1st and 2nd down going, with quinn just taking out ilb's left and right.
I remember when M Mayock said Quinn was a steal where we got him and he really liked the pick. I have a feeling our running game is going to get better this year with him knocking guys down all over the field.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember when M Mayock said Quinn was a steal where we got him and he really liked the pick. I have a feeling our running game is going to get better this year with him knocking guys down all over the field.
It was already last year. When Quinn was on the field, we usually got 5+ yards. When he wasn't, we didn't. The difference was staggering.

But he didn't start probably because he wasn't aware of the whole playbook...

OP
OP
N

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree Johnson should improve as he starts to get more snaps. I just wonder who will be th odd man out of the FB position. I doubt that we keep all 3.

Members online

Latest posts