Chargers hire ron wolf

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a little surprised because it seemed that he enjoyed being retired, but he's stayed in contact with the media so it's not shocking.

The good thing is that we still have Eliot Wolf, who is now our director of pro personnel. I've read a few articles indicating that other teams have had interest in hiring Eliot away from the Packers

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard that a while back. He has some kind of connection there; buddies with Spanos... or something. I think he's kind of doing them a favor... or something....

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a little surprised because it seemed that he enjoyed being retired, but he's stayed in contact with the media so it's not shocking.

The good thing is that we still have Eliot Wolf, who is now our director of pro personnel. I've read a few articles indicating that other teams have had interest in hiring Eliot away from the Packers

I spoke with Ron a few years ago and he said he doesn't scout, watch film, watch games much anymore. He wanted to talk baseball

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At least for this year, I think our coaching staff is pretty safe from other teams.

I wish sombody would offer Capers a head coaching job just so we can get a younger guy with some fire. I've never seen capers get mad or fire anybody up. Maybe Kevin Greene is the next DC in waiting? hmmm???

Members online

Latest posts