1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Changes started

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by CalifPacker, Feb 15, 2009.

1. CalifPacker

CalifPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I just found this on kffl.com

Packers | Might not re-sign Montgomery
    Sun, 15 Feb 2009 17:16:47 -0800

Pete Dougherty, of the Green Bay Press-Gazette, reports the Green Bay Packers might not re-sign DL Mike Montgomery because they may not fit the team's 3-4 defensive scheme. Cole is eligible to become an unrestricted free agent this offseason.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Packers | Might not re-sign Cole
    Sun, 15 Feb 2009 17:16:01 -0800

Pete Dougherty, of the Green Bay Press-Gazette, reports the Green Bay Packers might not re-sign DL Colin Cole because they may not fit the team's 3-4 defensive scheme. Cole is eligible to become an unrestricted free agent this offseason.

2. c_mac

c_mac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Being a big Hawkeye fan I'd of course like to see Cole stay but I understand the nature of why they wouldn't keep him. He isn't a nose tackle nor is he a defensive end. He is a quality DT in a 4-3 scheme.